end

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 158: Prehistoric World (End)
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 158: Prehistoric World (End)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the immortal world record, the record of the exchange meeting of all walks of life in this year has been taken away, and it has become an unsolved case. After that, everyone from all walks of life knows that the Su family has a powerful and terrifying existence. It is said that he has broken through the fairyland Zun's strength, but these are just legends.

, This retreat took a full twenty years, which is the longest time Su He has spent in this world.

Qin Zheng helped the three elders to find suitable medicinal materials. When Su He left the customs, he already had an elder. After returning to Chaos, those people that Chu Yi influenced gradually became clearer and returned to their original lives.

Fairy Hundred Flowers finally passed on the position of head to her disciples, and she dressed in red to marry her young lover, the third elder of the Su family.

Although Baihua Fairy is not the most powerful person in the Baihua Sect, her marriage to the Su family represents a certain degree of union between the Su family and the Hundred Flowers Sect. The people who tried to attack the Su family when the ancestor had an accident all quieted down.

When Su He was in retreat, Qin Zheng's name quickly spread to all walks of life. On the one hand, it was naturally because of the news at the exchange meeting that everyone knew that he was a moving spirit Luckily, it's no wonder that you can cultivate so quickly.

Part of the reason is that all those who tried to trouble the Su family were suppressed by Qin Zheng. After seeing his strength, no one was so desperate to seek death.

They are irrelevant.

The Dao Companion Ceremony of Su He and Qin Zheng in this life is the most grand in these worlds. The little phoenix that Su He threw to the ancestor was born and attracted the big demon of the demon clan.

Ancestor Su immediately threw this hot potato to the demon clan, and through this connection with the demon clan, it added more help to the Su family.

When Su He and Qin Zheng left in this world, it was a thousand years later. Su He's strength finally stayed at the level of Immortal Venerable. Level 1 strength requires more than just the accumulation of strength.

When the two left, Xiao Fenghuang was still a little yellow chicken who had not grown up, maybe because he had been with Su He for a while before, he liked Su He very much, and always liked to run to the fairyland. The Yu family and the Su family established a deep friendship.

This time Su He was not taken away by the system, but Qin Zheng took him out of this world. After leaving the world, Su He's body quickly disappeared, and his soul body Being firmly guarded by Qin Zheng, in the golden soul body, Su He still looked like the original teenager.

"Will I take you to my world?" Qin Zheng's eyes were gentle, he never thought that he would fall in love with someone, or so deeply in love, he wanted to take Su He to him where they were born, where they will be together forever.

"Okay." Su He smiled, even though he didn't know how long he lived and experienced so many worlds, Su He was still the original teenager, but after so many things, he became more Understand what he wants, and for Su He, what he values ​​most is the person in front of him.

Qin Zheng wrapped Su He's soul body, passed through the sea of ​​​​stars, the endless void, and finally stayed on the most dazzling star. As soon as he approached this star, Su He felt special Kind, it gives Su He the same feeling as the lover around him.