10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 138: Portable space 10
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 138: Portable space 10
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The dark horse Suhe of this cooking competition shocked many people in the next competition, especially those who are engaged in cooking related work, looking at Su He's works in each competition Far away from the second place, it attracted more people to discuss.

Someone finally revealed the identities of Su and Lu Mujin. One of them was Lu Chengze's biological son and the other was an illegitimate son. These reports can't help but make up one or two, let alone know the inside story.

Especially in the last game, Su He conquered the taste buds of all the judges with a cold dish, eight treasures, which is obviously a common vegetable on weekdays. The same delicious, sweet with some vegetables unique fragrance, to be greasy and refreshing, a dish literally let the judges eat all.

It was also in this competition that Su He met a legendary big man, the second prince of the empire. For some reason, he suffered from anorexia and could not eat all the year round.

Dishes made from such dishes are supposed to be very greasy, especially during competitions, they have to eat a lot of dishes, and meat dishes are not dominant.

Lu Mujin's craftsmanship is good, but not at the level of perfection. The scores given by several judges are very fair, but the second prince likes it very much, and almost one of them wraps the whole dish.

In this way, when the first place was selected, there was controversy. If there was no second prince, everyone naturally felt that Su He won the first place without any problem, but it is different now. The prince is very prestigious in the army. It is said that his body is unable to eat because of incurable injuries on the battlefield.

The judges also have real food lovers, they don't care about the identity of the second prince, so who is the first? Ranked Su He and Lu Mujin tied for first place.

The first place was originally a Grade 6 sweet bamboo, but in the end, the competition team found another one temporarily, just to make this competition a perfect ending. When the final result was handed to the second prince, everyone held their breath, worried that the result would make the second prince dissatisfied.

Sure enough, after seeing the results in his hands, the second prince said, "I remember that Bazhenxian has a higher evaluation than Youlongxifeng?" Several judges looked at each other, I don't understand what the second prince means.

The upright person who is biased towards Su He couldn't help but said, "Yes, the eight treasures are unsurpassed in terms of taste, color, and nutritional value. "

"Then why did it tie for the first place?" The second prince raised his eyes to look at everyone, the judges would not understand the second prince's mind, and the one who spoke was the most upright man, he blurted out, " Doesn't the second prince like the dish of playing with the dragon and playing with the phoenix?"

"Don't worry about me, you are the judges of the competition, you should know how difficult it is for a chef to get to this point." The second prince whispered. He doesn't know what the following people are trying to please.

But his situation is special, and he can't let the first place suffer this grievance just because he likes it. Immediately, someone was relieved and continued, "Yes, this time we think too much, so we will change the final ranking again."

At this time, everyone reacted. The second prince who came out of the army had the most just life. They only thought about the identity of the other party, but they forgot the character of the second prince. , immediately changed the result again, Su He was the first, and Lu Mujin was the second.