3

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 131: Portable space 3
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 131: Portable space 3
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su He chose planting in college and minor in cooking. Although he does not have a golden tongue, he is very sensitive when tasting food, and he can eat it in one bite.

Because they are not valued by the Lu family, not many people know Su He's identity. Tang Qing was an accident. When Su He did not major in cooking, many people were very surprised. For this reason, Lu Chengze almost It's a pity that Su He never stood still and was beaten, but since then Lu Chengze thought he didn't have this son.

There are ordinary people and awakened people who learn to plant. Su He is an ordinary person, and the courses of awakened people are different from them. Tang Qing is an awakened person. He awakened his planting talent at the age of thirteen , its companion is a green sapling, what he planted grows faster than other plants.

."

"I haven't thought about it yet." Su He replied, Vado Star is a gourmet transition, and there will be various competitions every other day. The annual chef competition is the most basic, It is also a stepping stone to other competitions.

Su He did not participate in previous years. At first, Lu Chengze stopped him, thinking that he was not strong enough, and it would be a shame for the Lu family to go. Later, Su He himself was too lazy to go.

"Okay, I heard that Huang Shangyi, the boy of the Huang family, is also going. That guy is getting more and more arrogant because he awakened a red pepper fruit." Tang Qing said dissatisfied.

The Huang family is a culinary family like the Lu family. The difference is that the Lu family awakens to a sensitive sense of taste. There are pros and cons.

It is said that Tang Qing and Huang Shangyi are of the same age, and their awakening abilities complement each other. Even if they do not become good friends, the relationship is not bad, but from the first time they met, they had a bad relationship, not cynicism , is to start fighting, be regarded as an old enemy.

Su He didn't say anything. The two majors they took as electives were the same, and they usually had overlapping courses. This time, they could just take classes together.

In this class, the teacher talked about the growth environment and function of the third-level ingredient, the red glutinous fruit. When it was over, he said to the students, "Everyone is learning about plant planting, but many people are also minoring in it. The chef here still hopes that you will practice more, after all, no matter how well you learn, you need more practice to know your own strength."

The latest competition is only the annual cooking competition two months later, which is held every year. The teacher suddenly mentioned it. Some people didn't care, and naturally some people paid attention to it.

Su He directly asked the system in his mind, the speed on the system side was very fast, "The prize for this competition is a sweet bamboo plant, which is a sixth-grade ingredient, and the news should spread in a short time. open."

Su He's eyes lit up. Sweet bamboo is similar to bamboo. It can be eaten as a fruit or an ingredient. It is the most popular among the intermediate ingredients. With any other ingredients, Su He originally had no interest in this competition, but now he is also eager to try it.

"Do you know what's going on?" The cooking competition suddenly gave such a good reward, so Su He had to wonder if there was something tricky in it.

The upgraded system is not at all worried about being caught by the artificial intelligence of this world. It has just screened all the news about this cooking competition, and naturally knows the reason, "It is said that a certain This big man has anorexia and is looking for food that he can eat." It was a little frustrated, obviously the Internet should be the same place as its own back garden to it, but it could not find the information of the big man.