10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 102: Insane femininity 10
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 102: Insane femininity 10
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Since I saw the eldest prince pass the ore crystal, Su He has not seen each other again, even if the relationship between Yabo and Lisa is getting better and better, Lisa invited him to go, He didn't go any more.

Su He was still a little unhappy in his heart, and when he was unhappy, he became more unhappy when he saw others, especially Joey, who was rushing over.

It has long been rumored that Root of the Ethel family broke off the engagement with Allen for a country girl, even if Allen proposed it, others always showed sympathy to Allen color.

But this is not news, the real lively is Root and his little girl, you can hear their liveliness almost every few days, not the girl and the Duke of Havig The lady is not in harmony, that is, Duke Rye and his son quarreled over a country girl.

In short, I can always see the liveliness of Ley's house during this time, Joey was not convinced, so he went to the casino again, this time without Su He, his own protagonist Halo helped him Next, even if it doesn't have the powerful perception in the plot, a lot of excellent power stones have been issued, and a group of supporters have gradually gained.

As a result, just after I came out and wanted to go out to buy some medicinal materials, I ran into Joey and his followers.

A strong female will have followers around her. The power of the followers is determined by the strength of the female. Joey's strength is obviously good. All around him are the young talents of the imperial capital. Jun, they are basically soldiers of the fourth and fifth levels.

Although it is not as good as Root, who is about to reach the sixth level, it is not bad among the female followers of the imperial capital.

Facing Joey, Su He hasn't said anything yet, Joey has blocked Su He's way, with a smug smile on his face, "Where is Ellen going? After he finished speaking, he seemed to think of something, and said curiously, "I wanted to find you before. Your family said that you were in retreat. I remember that you have no sense of perception. What are you doing in retreat?"

After she finished speaking, she covered her mouth, as if she realized that she was wrong, and quickly said, "I didn't mean to, mainly because my perception has been increasing recently, and when I meet you, I will I couldn't help but say it."

Such a **** behavior made Su He wonder how the world's way of heaven chooses the protagonist, maybe it's because he likes Joey's acting and standing.

Su He hadn't spoken yet, but the people who followed Joey had already said, "Hehe, how can a female female have the courage to live without perception, and she doesn't even have any self-knowledge." "That's right, it's not bad. Self-awareness, breaking up with Root, or it's disgusting."

"Don't say that, Allen will be sad." Joey said gently to the people around him, which made more people think he was kind and accused Allen of being ignorant.

"Alan, don't be sad, Root really loves me, and you won't be happy if you keep going." Joey said with red eyes. Su He watched him direct and act with cold eyes, and felt that it was a pity that Joey did not become an actor.

Joey wants to step on him, and it depends on whether he agrees .Secondly, I had an accident because I encountered a sixth-level beast. I was a sub-woman and tried my best to destroy my perception. I don't know what a soldier of Lut did, and I was able to be safe and sound. Thirdly, do you think that you are You can die if you can't live without shame, don't treat others as useless as you."