11

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 169: Interstellar Apothecary 11
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 169: Interstellar Apothecary 11
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Everyone was surprised by Qin Zheng's appearance. Su He looked at this person who looked exactly like the one in his shop and felt a little weird in his heart.

Anxi was a little panicked. He had thought about thousands of scenes of meeting Qin Zheng again, and he had even thought of several opportunities to meet, but he never thought that it would be in such a situation. case.

Anyone who hurts is a bad guy, he's a star thief."

Anxi has made up his mind, no matter whether Su He is the person he thinks, he will put the name of the Night Demon on the other party, Su He must die, he cannot be in Qin Zheng's heart leave a bad impression.

When he still wanted to say something, Qin Zheng raised his hand to stop him, looked at Su He with a smile in his eyes, "What kind of person does he not need you? Say, I know better than you."

When the words came out, the expressions of these people were different. Su He was a little doubtful by the familiar tone of the other party. Do you really know such a person? What is the relationship between Qin Zheng in his Xingwang store?

The hearts of the people in Anxi sank. It was obvious that Qin Zheng was very close to Su He, which meant that they couldn't kill Su He here, and it would be even more difficult to kill him later.

If the other party is not the star thief Su He, it's okay, if it is that person, they may have some trouble.

After knowing that the other party's name is also the same as the avatar on the star network, Su He felt even more awkward and couldn't say anything, because the other party's name must appear before the avatar's name.

If he sees it, will he feel that he is doing it on purpose, and the tangled mood in his heart makes Su He not realize that he naturally accepts the other party's invasion of his life.

Even today, when he was going to look for a house, he specifically told the other party.

"I want to live in another place, it's not very safe here." Su He said it directly, Qin Zheng helped him get out of the siege that day, and sent him home on the pretext of wanting to make friends with him , and later said that for his safety, he would protect him for a period of time.

The other party behaved in an upright manner, and Su He also knew in his heart that Deanxi was different from the star thief group. He not only had the power of the military, but also the power of the royal family. If he did not want to rebel, It's better to accept Qin Zheng's help.

From the way they met that day, those few people were very afraid of Qin Zheng. Su He also agreed to the other party to live in his own home.

"Well, the security here is really not very good." Qin Zheng nodded, even if he didn't need sleep, he wanted the little guy to change to a better place.

After the two negotiated, Su He began to look for rental houses on the Internet, Qin Zheng suddenly said, "Why not go to Capital Star?"

The capital city is much better than other places in terms of living environment and safety. Su He hadn't thought about it before, but after Qin Zheng mentioned it, he thought about it and felt that it seemed more suitable in the capital city.

Nodding and said, "Then let's take a look at the houses of Capital Star, but you can't find the houses that are too expensive. I'm very poor now." Su He did not shy away from his current state of poverty.