499 - Bear-san, Draws The Picture Book's 4th Volume.

=====

Author’s Note

[Caution] This is the 4th volume of the picture book, but please read the following items:

As noted in the changes in [0 Differences between the web version and the book version].

In the LN version, the 3rd volume of the picture book. When they entered the town, the bear became [hand-held], but I decided to change it into [bear cub].

I apologize to the readers, but please think of it as a normal bear cub.

I have also revised volume 3 of the web version of the picture book from [hand-held bear] to [bear cub].

I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Kumanano

After returning from the Land of Harmony, I went to see Tirumina-san about the matter of taking Fina along. It was more like calling Fina out of the blue, so I included an apology.

But Tirumina-san did not seem angry and even said, “I trust Yuna-chan, so it’s okay”. However, since both of his daughters were away, Gentz-san said he missed them.

“And thank you for the lovely picture.” (Tirumina)

The picture I drew of Fina and Shuri wearing kimonos were well received by their parents.

Gentz-san said he was disappointed that he didn’t get to see how cute they were personally. It can’t be helped since Fina and the others, who were actually wearing kimonos, were actually prettier in person than what was depicted in my drawings.

Incidentally, my excuse to Gentz-san was that I made his daughters wear clothes that were lent to us by the Land of Harmony.

Then I asked Tirumina-san for permission to borrow Fina again the next day.

Tirumina-san told me that Fina was free to go anywhere as usual.

“Yuna-oneesan, are you drawing a picture book?” (Fina)

The papers and something to draw with was on the table.

Sponsored Content
The other day, when I gave Sakura the picture book, I felt like drawing for the first time in a while. Besides, Princess Flora might be waiting for it, so I have to start drawing quickly.

If I don’t feel like drawing, I’ll get lazy and never do it.

The last time I drew a picture book was before we went to the school festival. Then I went to the desert, traveled with everyone to the town of Mereera, went to the city of dwarves and the Land of Harmony, and I didn’t draw any picture books in that period.

So I decided to draw a picture book for the first time in a long time and called Fina to my house.

“What happens after the girls enter the city?” (Fina)

The picture book ended with the girl visiting a new town with her mother, who had been cured of her illness, and her sister.

The illustration should start where the girl’s new life is about to begin.

“I’m thinking something like this, though.” (Yuna)

I explained to Fina the brief contents of the book and began to draw.