Chapter 579

FT
Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Chapter 579

Hi, please check out our new novel, [I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die]. You can do so HERE.
Bear-san, Gives Fina’s Present, Dezerto City Edition 1
I repatriated Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear, and I opened the door of the bear gate while imagining Dezerto city. The door opened to a small warehouse.

“It’s narrow.” (Shuri)

Shuri mutters.

It’s a small house. The bear gate just barely fit.

We moved from the warehouse to the living room.

“What’s this house?” (Fina)

“I bought this house in Dezerto. It’s small, though.” (Yuna)

However, it’s large enough for one person to live alone.

Besides, it’s a house I bought just to install a bear gate. I don’t live here, so no problem.

“Well then, first, let’s head to the lord’s house in this city.” (Yuna)

I want to tour the city, but I have an appointment with Karina, and I want to introduce Mumroot-san to her as soon as possible.

“A descendant of Quat and Cyan?” (Mumroot)

I don’t know how many generations it was, but it seems to be the name of Karina’s ancestor.

Lifespans are different between humans and long-lived elves. The same amount of time is short for elves. Ruimin also feels sad about being left behind by Fina and Shuri.

But that’s not an option.

Just because it’s painful to say goodbye doesn’t mean it’s better not to meet people. Enjoy the present and think about the future then. Don’t stop and move forward.

“Fina, Shuri, you’re fine on your own, right?” (Yuna)

“Can we go with you?” (Fina)

“It’s fine. They’re not the kind of people who would kick you out or mistreat you. Besides, there’s a girl about Fina’s age, so I think you’ll get along.” (Yuna)

Karina is not the kind of girl who makes fun of commoners.

If they mistreat Fina and Shuri, we will leave.

I opened the door and stepped out of the house.

I bought a house in a less-trafficked area, so fewer people are around.

“This is the city they made?” (Mumroot)

Mumroot-san looks around.

“Where are we? Where’s the lake?” (Mumroot)

“The lake is that way, though it’s a bit far away. Balima-san’s house is also near the lake, so let’s stop by the lake first.” (Yuna)

We start walking towards the lake.

And, as usual, I gather gazes, but I walk without minding them.

Giving up is the key.

I notice the people who’re looking at me.

“Oh right. It’s okay to take off your cloak in the city. It’s less hot here.” (Yuna)

Fina and the others look around and remove their hoods.

“It’s true. It’s not as hot as where we were earlier.” (Fina)

“It’s like the lake is bringing down the ambient temperature.” (Yuna)