Chapter 563

FT
Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Chapter 563

Hi, please check out our new novel, [I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die]. You can do so HERE.
Bear-san, Throws A Bear Party

The birthday party ended successfully, Tirumina-san and Gentz-san went home, leaving Fina and Shuri behind.

To hold a bear party.

“I had a lot of fun today. Usually parties are always a formal occasion.” (Noa)

“I agree. I also think it’s better to have parties only with people you know.” (Misa)

Misa agreed with Noa’s words.

When it comes to an aristocratic party, there will be people you don’t know, people you haven’t seen in a few years, and people you didn’t have the intention to invite them over in the first place. On the other hand, even if you don’t want to go to the party, you have to, since attendance is mandatory.

I understand that feeling. I don’t want to attend a party of someone I don’t want to meet either.

(Read the first volume of the manga. Yuna’s grandfather is the president of a conglomerate. Did Yuna even attend when she was young? We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause readers due to the additional settings in the manga.)

Moreover, if you’re a noble, the topic of marriage would likely come up, and that topic seems to be a pain to deal with.

After the party, we took off our dresses and borrowed a bath.

The four washed Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear’s bodies, dried them with a hair dryer, and brushed them as thanks for letting them ride.

By the way, in the bath, I turned them into cubs because, otherwise, it would be difficult to wash and dry them.

After leaving the bath, all of us changed into bear themed clothes.

Naturally, I am dressed exactly like a bear. But then again I always dress up as a bear though.

By the way, I’m wearing my white bear suit. I’m exhausted from wearing dresses today, so I didn’t hesitate to choose a white bear suit.

After changing into bear clothes, we moved to the guest room.

It was a strange sight to see us dressed up as a group of bear-suit-wearing girls (seven of us), including Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear, walking down the hallway.

Lara-san, however, gave us a warm look as we passed each other, saying, “You are all so cute”. I wanted to ask her if I was included, but I decided not to, as I would have suffered fatal emotional damage if I had.

(**editor’s note: I had to struggle between using psychological damage, but the meme emotional damage is current, so I hope the relevancy drives home to a point about Yuna’s view of herself… Well, you get it at this point)

We arrived at the guest room where we will be staying today. Five beds were in the room, and they were placed without gaps. They seem to have prepared this room for five (seven?) individuals to sleep together.

“So, what’s a bear party all about anyway?” (Fina)

Fina asked.

It seems that Fina was only told to bring bear clothes.

“It’s about dressing up as a bear and having a chat with everyone.” (Noa)

“Is that it?” (Fina)

“That’s it.” (Noa)

Fina was relieved by those words.

She thought she was going to do something weirder than that.