Chapter 612 - Bear-san, Splits Up And Catches Up

FT
Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Chapter 612

Hi, please check out our new novel, [I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die]. You can do so HERE.
Bear-san, Splits Up And Catches Up

“Could it be that it came!?” (Mia)

I looked at Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear after Mia’s comment.

I then used my detection skill to check, and found a reaction from the slime.

“Yep, it looks like it’s here.” (Yuna)

Unfortunately, our hope that it would not come after us was shattered.

“Well then, shall we go?” (Kagali)

As we had discussed, we would return to the town, drawing the slime’s attention toward us.

I gave Mia and Carol some more food, took the horse out of the dismantling room, and then we went outside the bear house.

“Are you really going?” (Mia)

Mia looks worried.

“It’s okay. Since these kids are here, it won’t catch up to us, so don’t worry, we’ll return to the town while skillfully kiting it.” (Yuna)

“I’m sure you guys will be fine, but still, be careful.” (Mia)

(Editor: Kiting = basically keeping the monster engaged for a certain time, like playing tag, intending to lure their attention away for a specific period while another action is ongoing)

We rode Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear, while Mia and Carol rode their horses.

“Well then, off we go.” (Yuna)

“We’ll be waiting for you, so be sure to come back, you hear!” (Mia)

Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear, with us on board, ran in the direction of the slime’s reaction.

“Mia-oneechan and Carol-oneechan, are they going to be okay?” (Fina)

“If we can draw the slime toward us, I think they’ll be fine.” (Yuna)

There’s a possibility that other monsters will target them, but they should be able to take care of it on their own. After all, Mia and Carol are also adventurers. They also came all the way here from the town of Heschlag on their own. They will be fine.

“I can see it now.” (Kagali)

Kagali-san leans forward and looks ahead.

In the distance, I could see the water reflecting light… That’s the slime.

“You might want to take a little detour.” (Kagali)

“Swaying Bear, Hugging Bear, we’re going to move in a big left turn.” (Yuna)

“Kuu~n”

While maintaining a distance from the slime, we passed by the left side of the slime, attracted its attention, and lured it directly to the town of Heschlag.

Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear, with us on board, ran at a distance that prevented us from being attacked by the slime.

“I can’t tell if the slime is changing direction since it’s so big.” (Yuna)

I can’t tell by using my detection skill. It’s just a huge dot of slime reaction. If it moves a little more, I can see the reaction.

I check the slime’s behavior with my detection skill while riding on the back of Swaying Bear.

“……Hmm?” (Yuna)

“What’s wrong, Yuna-oneechan?” (Fina)

Looking at my detection skill, the slime’s movements are seemingly strange.