Chapter 623 - Bear-san, went to see Sanya-san

“I still can’t believe it. Who would have thought that this thing can instantly bring us to the Royal Capital.” (Tirumina)

Tirumina-san said as she looked around the Bear Transfer Gate.

Well, I wouldn’t believe it myself either if there was somebody claiming that such a teleportation door exists in my former world.

It was like a tool that everyone dreamed of in the cat-shaped robot anime, where you could go anywhere you wanted once you opened the door. It was a similar magic tool.

But this one  wasn’t as convenient as in the cat-shaped robot anime, because it didn’t allow you to go anywhere you wanted to go.

So I wouldn’t be able to move to any bathrooms.

“Okay then, let’s go.” (Yuna)

I opened the door of the Bear Transfer Gate. Beyond the door was a room in the Bear House in the Royal Capital.

The layout of the room was similar to Crimonia’s, but since Tirumina-san had never stayed at the Bear House in the Royal Capital, so I gave her a quick tour of the Bear House.

“The bathrooms are there, the toilets are there, and there are guest rooms upstairs, so Tirumina-san and the others can use those.” (Yuna)

There were only two beds in the guest room, so if the three of them were going to sleep in the same room, I would need to prepare another one.

We could discuss that later, I guess.

“Thank you. I’ll take care of the meals during our stay.” (Tirumina)

“I’ll clean Bear bath!” (Shuri)

Shuri raised her hand.

“Well, I suppose I’ll accept your kind offer then.” (Yuna)

Tirumina-san’s food was delicious, I was looking forward to it.

“Well, then, I’ll-” (Fina)

“Fina, you have something to do. You should focus on that.” (Tirumina)

Fina tried to think of what she could help with, but Tirumina-san stopped her.

“…but…” (Fina)

“You’re always working so hard, you can count on us at least at a time like this.” (Tirumina)

“…Mother. Thank you.” (Fina)

“Well then, Fina and I are going to the Adventurers’ Guild, what about you, Tirumina-san?” (Yuna)

“Should I at least pay her a visit and say hello?” (Tirumina)