Chapter 595

FT
Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Chapter 595

Hi, please check out our new novel, [I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die]. You can do so HERE.
Bear-san Listens To Mia And Carol

Kagali-san, Fina, and I sat on Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear, while Mia and Carol sat on some random stones.

Mia and Carol opened their mouths while looking enviously at us, sitting on Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear.

“For a venturer, information is important.” (Mia)

“But Mia-chan. They helped us.” (Carol)

Mia is right. Having access to information is essential. It’s not limited to adventurers; some information becomes a matter of life and death. A company can go bankrupt just because of a leak of information.

“You don’t have to tell us anything you rather not say. I just want to know what this place is.” (Kagali)

Kagali-san only asks for information that she can pull.

Mia seemed convinced by Kagali-san’s words and began to speak.

“I already told you that this town was created by a group of magic tool technicians, right?” (Mia)

“Yeah, but how did this town end up in ruins?” (Kagali)

“Legend has it that when the government found out that those guys were making something dangerous, they killed all of the technicians because they were considered dangerous.” (Mia)

“But in another book, there’s a story of an attack by monsters.” (Carol)

Carol adds to Mia’s explanation.

It’s one of the possible reasons I told Fina.

“There’s also a story about a certain country pulling its technicians out of the country.” (Mia)

“Then a story about a serious accident caused by an experiment…” (Carol)

“And another story about the technicians dying of old age. Anyway, for some reason, it seems that the technicians are gone and this place has become obsolete.” (Mia)

“Wait a minute.” (Kagali)

Kagali-san stops the two as they explain various things.

“What?” (Mia)

“In other words, you don’t know why this town was destroyed?” (Kagali)

“Those are the stories we’ve heard, so there’s no point in you complaining about it.” (Mia)

“I’m sorry. I didn’t see it with my own eyes, so I don’t know which one is true.” (Carol)

Carol bows her head and apologizes.

“What, that’s all? You’re useless.” (Kagali)

“What? I took the trouble to tell you.” (Mia)

Mia puffed her cheeks.

“Besides, does it matter how this place was destroyed? As long as we find the treasure.” (Mia)

“What are you talking about? By asking about the characteristics of the town, what kind of magical tools they studied, and what kind of magical tools they made, you can imagine what kind of magical tools are to be found and where to search for them. Besides, one of the reasons for its demise is that the technicians were incompetent. If the technicians were not good enough and could not create anything significant, then the search for treasures would be pointless.” (Kagali)

“And if the country destroyed it, or the technicians have been pulled out, there’s also the possibility of the treasure not being there in the first place.” (Yuna)