Chapter 561

FT
Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Chapter 561

Hi, please check out our new novel, [I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die]. You can do so HERE.
Bear-san, Gives The Present

Everyone enjoyed the bear cupcakes.

When Tirumina-san asked me about it, I wasn’t sure what to make, but I’m glad everyone seemed happy with it.

I gave them the idea and the basic recipe. Tirumina-san and Elena-san worked on it and came up with the bear cupcakes in their current form.

The bear cupcakes will also be added as a menu to be sold at the store later.

Progressively, it feels like bears are invading that store. There is nothing I can do to stop it now, so I have no choice but to give up…

“Now then, it’s our turn to give the present. This is from me, Fina, and Shuri.” (Yuna)

When I said that, Noa’s eyes lit up. It seemed she had been holding back and not saying anything. I took the life-sized Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear plushies from the bear box.

“It’s a present from me, Fina, and Shuri.” (Yuna)

“U wa~a, thank you very much.” (Noa)

Noa happily hugged her life-sized stuffed Swaying Bear and buried her face in its belly.

“So soft~” (Noa)

“The dolls are massive. And only made by four people.” (Misa)

Five, to be exact, if you count Sherry. But Misa doesn’t know that, so we can’t help it.

“It’s enormous. About the same size as Yuna’s bear.” (Cliff)

“You joined the bandit subjugation to recover the cotton to put inside these stuffed animals, didn’t you?” (Gran)

Misa, Cliff, and Gran-san looked at the life-sized Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear plushies and gave their impressions. Tirumina-san and Gentz-san were astonished.

“As you know, Noa, it was a lot of work to make, so take good care of it.” (Yuna)

“Yes, of course. Yuna-san, Fina, Shuri, thank you very much. I will cherish it.” (Noa)

We made it together with Noa, but it’s nice to be thanked for our effort.

“Noa-oneesama, may I touch them too?” (Misa)

“Of course~” (Noa)

When Noa gave permission, Misa touched the life-sized Hugging Bear plushie.

“It’s feels soft. I want a big Swaying Bear-chan and Hugging Bear-chan stuffed animals, too.” (Misa)

Misa looked envious. It’s the opposite of the scene at Misa’s birthday party.

I would have made them for her if those were normal-sized stuffed animals if those were normal-sized stuffed animals. But as you’d expect, I can’t easily say I would make her the same-sized stuffed animals.

“Then, shall I make it as a present for your next birthday, Misa?” (Yuna)

“Really!?” (Misa)

However, it will be a year later.

“Yeah. Until then, Misa, if you still want a stuffed animal, that is.” (Yuna)

Perhaps next year, they may have outgrown stuffed animals. Children grow up fast, and their wants may change. But some feelings don’t change over the years.

“So if you still want it as your birthday gets closer, don’t hesitate to let me know.” (Yuna)

“Yes!” (Misa)