Chapter 572

FT
Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Chapter 572

Hi, please check out our new novel, [I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die]. You can do so HERE.
Bear-san, Gives Fina’s Present, Royal Capital Edition Part 1

We arrived at the capital through the bear gate.

Mumroot-san and Ruimin looked around curiously, alternating between the inside of the bear house and the elven forest.

I closed the doors and repatriated Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear. Shuri and Ruimin looked disappointed, but as expected, we could not take them with us around the city.

Then we went outside the bear house.

“We’re really in the royal capital.” (Mumroot)

Mumroot-san was curiously gazing at the towering castle.

And then he looked behind him.

“It seems that you’ll always be a bear, no matter where you go.” (Mumroot)

He said slyly while looking at the bear house.

“Hey, Fina-chan. More importantly, is Yuna-san’s house in the town where you and the others also live in a bear shaped house?” (Ruimin)

“Yes. It’s a bear-shaped house.” (Fina)

“It’s a cute bear shaped house.” (Shuri)

“Yuna, you really like bears, don’t you?” (Ruimin)

When she said it so clearly, I wanted to deny it, but I couldn’t because when I looked at the bear puppets, I saw the faces of Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear, whom I had just repatriated.

So my response was…

“What’s wrong with liking bears?” (Yuna)

“No, nothing at all. I also like bears after all.” (Ruimin)

“Me too! I love bears too!” (Shuri)

“Yes, so do I.” (Fina)

When Ruimin said that, Shuri and even Fina agreed.

“Just to let you know, if you meet a bear other than Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear, don’t approach or even try to touch it.” (Yuna)

Once again, I must correct their perception of bears here.

Wild bears are dangerous animals. Carelessly approaching one can be fatal.

“The bears that show up in the village are good kids though.” (Ruimin)

Oh yeah, I remember her saying that. Although, I’ve never met them before.

But such bears are rare.

“The bears at the honey tree were nice.” (Fina)

Even Fina made such remarks.

Indeed, the bears in the honey tree were good.

There was too little info to suggest that bears were dangerous. On the contrary, there were more evidence that bears were not as dangerous as people thought.