546 - Bear-san, Learns Of Fina's Birthday.

Fina and Shuri helped their mother, Tirumina-san, in the morning and came to the bear house in the afternoon. In the meantime, Noa studied in the morning and came to the bear house in the afternoon.

Sherry, who had finished making the pattern, was asked by sensei and dropped by this afternoon as well.

“Yuna-san, please don’t make it by yourself.” (Noa)

Noa told me so. That’s why I decided not to make stuffed animals in the morning so that we could make them together in the afternoon. Thus, in my free time, I took picture books to Aruka in Larousse- and Sakura in the Land of Harmony.

I gave the picture book to Kagali-san, not to Sakura. It was a little troublesome to go to Sakura’s house. After I gave the picture book to Kagali-san, I went to the hot spring with Hugging Bear, as I had promised.

The hot spring at night was lovely, but the hot springs in the daytime were also good with beautiful scenery.

Then, in the afternoon, we make stuffed animals.

“Oh, by the way, when is your birthday, Fina?” (Noa)

Noa, who was sewing the fabric, asked Fina.

Indeed, when is her birthday? I had never asked.

“That’s…” (Fina)

“Oneechan’s birthday is also coming up soon.” (Shuri)

While Fina looked like she was having trouble saying it, Shuri replied for her.

“Really?!” (Noa)

Noa was surprised.

Sponsored Content
I was also surprised when I heard their conversation.

“Why didn’t you tell me!” (Yuna)

“I mean, I hadn’t had a birthday celebration since my Mom got sick.” (Fina)

Fina said such a sad thing.

It was easy to forget that before meeting me, Fina and Shuri were fatherless, and Tirumina-san was bedridden. Under such circumstances, they could not have celebrated their birthdays.

But now Gentz-san was here, and Tirumina-san was feeling better. Moreover, I am here. There was no way I could not celebrate Fina’s birthday. But I was not the only one who felt this way.

“Then, if it’s close to my birthday, we can celebrate it together.” (Noa)

Noa suggested.

I agree we should celebrate it.

But Fina doesn’t seem to be getting on board.

“Etto, I think Mom and Dad will probably celebrate it this time.” (Fina)

“Then I’ll invite everyone to my house, and we’ll celebrate it there. Wouldn’t that be nice?” (Noa)

Fina tried to refuse, but Noa was persistent in her proposal and blocked all escape routes.

“I have to tell my father when I get home today.” (Noa)

It seems that the decision has already been made in Noa’s mind.

Fina looked at me as if asking for help.

Sponsored Content
I, for one, agree with celebrating Fina’s birthday. I have been chiefly indebted to Fina since I came to this world. And there’s no reason not to celebrate her birthday.

So, my words to Fina were.

“I also agree with Noa’s plan.” (Yuna)

“…Yuna-oneesan.” (Fina)