Chapter 598

FT
Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Chapter 598

Hi, please check out our new novel, [I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die]. You can do so HERE.
Bear-san, Goes Out Of The Town

We arrived near the town walls while listening to Mia and Carol. Their camp lied in the opposite direction to the collapsed wall from where we entered.

There were no buildings around the wall, just trees. As we walked around looking at the surroundings, Fina spoke up.

“It’s Horse-san.” (Fina)

A horse was tied to a tree from the corner of Fina’s sight.

Mia gently stroked the horse’s neck when she approached it.

“I’m back.” (Mia)

The horse looked happy when Mia stroked it.

“Is there a place where horses could come in?” (Kagali)

“There’s a hole over there. Let’s go outside.” (Mia)

Mia started walking with her horse, and we followed her.

Indeed, as Mia said, there was a hole in the wall that Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear could somehow get through.

“There was a hole in such a place.” (Kagali)

It was on the other side, so I don’t think Kagali-san could see it from where she checked.

“Where did you guys come in from?” (Mia)

“From the collapsed wall on the other side.” (Yuna)

“Oh, yeah. We wanted to enter from there, but it was a pity to leave this guy outside the wall, so we looked for  another place to enter.” (Mia)

Mia looks at the horse with kind eyes.

“We found this hole when we were walking along the wall.” (Carol)

Carol adds an explanation to Mia’s words.

We went through the hole. Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear were able to pass through snuggly.

After passing through the hole in the wall, we move to a place where magic tools can be used.

“How far are we going?” (Yuna)

“There’s a river ahead. We’re going to take a rest there.” (Mia)

As Mia said, just a little walk and we found the flowing river.

Mia made the horse drink water and took out the horse’s fodder from her item bag.

“Well then, let’s eat together.” (Mia)

Mia and Carol took out something that looked like food from the item bag. Dried meat and hard-looking bread.

I guess if you’re going to be away from home, you have no choice (but to eat hard bread).

“Well then, shall we eat too?” (Yuna)

I tell Fina and Kagari-san to wash their hands, and in the meantime, spread a sheet on the ground and put out hot soup, bread, and fruits.

Mia and Carol were surprised to see it.

“It looks delicious.” (Mia)

Mia is watching while eating her bread.

“Etto, do you guys want to eat with us too?” (Yuna)

As expected, while the two of them were eating what looked like hard bread, I felt uncomfortable being the only ones eating Morin-san’s delicious bread, so I asked them to join our meal.