Chapter 584

FT
Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Chapter 584

Hi, please check out our new novel, [I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die]. You can do so HERE.
Bear-san, Gives Fina’s Present, Dezerto City Edition 6

“There’s a staircase here.”

A small staircase appeared behind the pedestal fitted with a crystal plate.

“I believe that Cyan and Quat stored various things in the room below this one. Well, it’s been more than a hundred years since then, so I don’t know what has happened since then.” (Mumroot)

Well, Mumroot-san has no way of knowing what happened to Cyan-san, her children, or her descendants after he left the city.

“Stairs appeared from the floor.” (Fina)

Fina moves in front of the stairs.

“Are we going down the stairs?” (Ruimin)

“What’s in there?” (Shuri)

Shuri and Ruimin also asked curiously as they looked at the stairs that appeared.

“Etto, well…”

Karina was at a loss for words while looking at the stairs and us.

Is it okay for her to take us inside or not?

Personally, I want to go inside too. But this place was protected by Karina’s ancestors. So I can’t say I want to go inside that easily.

If I said I wanted to enter, Karina’s personality would make it impossible for her to refuse my request.

“We are waiting for them here. Shuri, this is an important place for Karina’s ancestors, so we can’t enter.” (Fina)

“Is that so?” (Shuri)

Shuri looks at the stairs regretfully.

“So you’ll have to wait here with me.” (Fina)

“Un”

Shuri is a curious girl with many questions, but she is also a good girl who’ll understand if you explain why she can’t do something. Ruimin is also looking at the stairs as if she is leaving something behind, but since Shuri is not being selfish, she has given up.

“Shuri-chan, Ruimin-san. I’m sorry.” (Karina)

“No, it’s fine. I’ll be waiting with my sisters.” (Shuri)

“Yes, don’t worry about it.” (Ruimin)

“Well, then, it would be better for me not to join you there too, wouldn’t it?” (Mumroot)

When we refrained, even Mumroot-san started saying such things.

“Mumroot-sama, haven’t you been inside there before?” (Karina)

“Well, that was a long time ago.” (Mumroot)

“I’m a little scared to go in alone, so I would appreciate it if you would come with me, Mumroot-sama. Besides, you are looking for something too, right? It might be difficult for me to find it by myself.” (Karina)

“Then that’s alright with me.” (Mumroot)

“Thank you very much.” (Karina)

And so, Mumroot-san and Karina went down the stairs.

Shuri and Ruimin looked at Mumroot-san and Karina with envy. Honestly, I also wanted to go. Because it was a hidden room. I’m not copying Shuri, but I wanted to see what kind of room it was. However, if I told Karina I wanted to see it, it would trouble her.