Chapter 578

FT
Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Chapter 578

Hi, please check out our new novel, [I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die]. You can do so HERE.
Bear-san, Gives Fina’s Present: The Desert Experience

The next stop is the desert city, Dezerto.

“Fina, it’s your first time visiting the city in the desert, right?” (Yuna)

I have taken Fina to almost every place where a bear gate is located, but I have never taken her to Dezerto.

There wasn’t any chance to take her with me since I’d been quite busy.

“Yes. It’s my first time there, so I’m looking forward to it.” (Fina)

Fina replies with a smile.

Initially reserved, she seems to enjoy her excursion with Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear. Even now, Swaying Bear cub is in Fina’s arms. Hugging Bear cub, whom Ruimin has not seen in a long time, is in her arms.

Seeing Shuri letting them have the bears made me smile.

“Now then, please do as we discussed.” (Yuna)

And since the place we are going to is in a bit of a special place, I asked everyone to do as I say a bit.

“We’re going to pretend we went through the hot desert.” (Fina)

“And we know nothing about the bear gate.” (Ruimin)

We may have to talk about how hot the desert is with Karina and Balima-san. I don’t want to get in trouble.

As a prop, I have also prepared cloaks with water magic stones attached. It was purchased in the royal capital. Wearing this is an appeal to the people who have crossed the desert.

“But is it so hot that you need to wear a cloak like this?” (Fina)

“It’s hot.” (Yuna)

“Is it hotter than the sea?” (Shuri)

When I answered Fina’s question, Shuri asked me this time.

“It’s probably the hottest place you’ll ever know.” (Yuna)

“But I’ve never seen a desert before, so I can’t imagine it. It’s all sand, isn’t it?” (Shuri)

Indeed, it may be difficult to imagine with words alone.

Even if I have never been there, I can easily see it in my former world through images and videos. But in this world, I can only convey them through words and drawings.

“There’s no grass, no trees.” (Yuna)

There are only cacti.

“I can’t imagine it either. But you have been there before, haven’t you, Grandpa?” (Ruimin)

“Indeed, a long time ago. It’s a harsh place to live in.” (Mumroot)

“But thanks to you, Mumroot-san, and your friends, a lake was formed and many people are now living there.” (Yuna)

It allowed people to live there and made it easier for them to travel back and forth between countries.

Ruimin looks at Mumroot-san in admiration.

“But I think once you experience living in that desert, your energy will be sapped to nothing pretty quickly.” (Mumroot)

Indeed, the desert is different from ordinary places.

Well, I know that because I have been to the desert once and experienced how hot it was when I took off my bear hood to try it out.

That was back then when I did not know how difficult it was to survive in the desert.