519 - Bear-san, Cheering for Shia. Part 1

While we were discussing Noa’s birthday, the wind magic target shooting continued. Some students not only cut the target using [wind blade], but also destroyed it with [air bullet]. I guess that means each person has a different image of what they were supposed to do.

If it’s [wind blade], you have to imagine a thin, sharp wind like a razor to cut the target. Otherwise, the wind will only blow through it. Then you will not be able to defeat the enemy.

The male student, who was now hitting the target, destroyed it by sending air bullets clinging to his fist. [Air bullet] was wind magic, which was helpful for knocking down targets without wounding them.

Incidentally, the target was created regardless of gender.

There was no difference between men and women when it came to magic. The only difference was in magical power and image. Since arm strength was irrelevant, even girls could beat boys.

Anyone can use magic as long as they have magic power and the proper image to create it.

Conversely, magic cannot be used without a certain amount of magical power. That was the most unreasonable part.

“Then again, not many students have staves.” (Noa)

Some students have a staff, and some don’t.

When using magic, having something to use as a medium makes it easier to gather and use magic power. Even adventurers who were in the rear, many mages carry a staff, as they also have to protect themselves. But for some mages who wanted to lighten their loads, they use knives, rings, or other accessories.

Of course, magic can be used without a staff or other medium. It’s only a tool to help gather magical power.

“Yeah. By the looks of it, they’re using rings, bangles, or pendants.” (Yuna)

Sponsored Content
I can’t see much from here, but I can certainly see the rings and bangles. And some of the students were grabbing their pendants when using magic.

By the way, I’ve tried staves and such to collect magic instead of my bear puppets, but they didn’t work.

I clenched my bear puppet.

“Oh, it’s Cereille-sama.” (Noa)

Noa pointed to Cereille, who was trying to hit the target.

Cereille was very popular, and when she appeared, she was cheered by the people around her. Well, she’s the daughter of the lord. She has a noisy personality, but she’s not the kind of noble who harasses, bullies, or abuses her power. Maybe that’s why she was so popular. And, unlike me, she was stylish and beautiful. She has a lot of curves and mountains on her body.

I wonder. It makes me sad when I say it myself.

Cereille responded to the cheers by lightly raising her hand to the audience.

“Cereille-sama, she sure is popular here. If it were in the royal capital, I’m sure Oneesama wouldn’t be outdone.” (Noa)

Shia was also a noble. And she may also be popular in the royal capital.

But when I remember Tilia at the school festival, I feel that Tilia overtook Shia’s popularity. Tilia was definitely a famous person.