Chapter 627 - Bear-san working together with Swaying Bear.

Bear-san working together with Swaying Bear.

The first Tiger Wolf kill took a little bit of time, so I had to get to deal with the second Tiger Wolf quickly.

I used my detection skills to locate the other Tiger Wolves.

“There?” (Yuna)

There was a Tiger Wolf and Swaying Bear in the same spot.

Maybe they were fighting?

When I checked the Hugging Bear’s response, it seemed to be fighting the Wolves, and the Wolf signals near Hugging Bear were fading away.

I concluded that Hugging Bear was OK, so I headed for Swaying Bear.

When I ran to the Swaying Bear, I found the Swaying Bear and the Tiger Wolf fighting.

The Tiger Wolf attacked Swaying Bear. But Swaying Bear kept the Tiger Wolf away from him by cleaving the front paw.

“Kuh~n.”

Just as Tiger Wolf moved away, Swaying Bear gathered magic power in his claws and swung his arm; it transformed into a blade of wind from Swaying Bear’s claws and attacked Tiger Wolf; the Tiger Wolf evaded by crouching and distanced itself further away.

The Swaying Bear’s attack felt strange, even though he could have easily taken down a Tiger Wolf. It was as if Swaying Bear was holding back and stalling for time.

Swaying Bear looked at me.

Could it be…?

“Swaying Bear!” (Yuna)

“Kuh~n!”

I shout, and Swaying Bear sprints towards the Tiger Wolf, and the Tiger Wolf also charged at him. The distance between them closed, and they collided, Tiger Wolf’s claws and Swaying Bear’s claws striking each other.

The attacks seemed synchronized, but Swaying Bear’s arm was swept out too quickly, and Tiger Wolf was blown away.

Swaying Bear then runs straight at it and places his leg on the body of the Tiger Wolf, which fell after being blown away, to stop it from moving.

“Kuh~n!”

Swaying Bear cries to me.

I understand Swaying Bear’s thoughts and create water magic, shooting water at Tiger Wolf’s face.

Tiger Wolf flailed about, but Swaying Bear held it down and prevented it from moving, causing it to drown.

The Swaying Bear could have defeated the Tiger Wolf, but he didn’t. It was probably to accomplish my goals (to capture/kill those wolves as intact as possible).