Chapter 604 - Bear-san, Reads The Notebook

FT
Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Chapter 604

Hi, please check out our new novel, [I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die]. You can do so HERE.
Bear-san, Reads The Notebook

“So what was written in it?” (Kagali)

Kagali-san kept asking me pesteringly.

I turned over the cover of the notebook labeled “records”.

“To the person who discovers this book.

This is a record of my apology.”

That’s what it said on the first page.

“The town was destroyed. This is also a consequence of the researches we have done.”

“We shouldn’t have made something like that.”

“Kryna-Hark was right.”

“Kryna-Hark, you say?” (Kagali)

Kagali-san reacted to Kryna-Hark’s name.

“You mean that venturer, Kryna-Hark?!” (Mia)

Mia reacts in the same way.

“What? You know about Kryna-Hark?” (Kagali)

“There isn’t an aspiring venturer out there who doesn’t know the name Kryna-Hark.” (Mia)

“But Kryna-Hark is a mysterious figure. Only his name remains and there’s no description of what kind of person he was in any of the books.” (Carol)

Carol seems to know it too.

Shia in the royal capital knows about Kryna-Hark, and so do Mia and Carol. We knew people who knew more.

I don’t know where we are, but I wanted to know if Kryna-Hark also rode Targui to get here.

“Could it be that he was an ugly man and hid his face with a hood?” (Mia)

“Mia-chan, you’re being rude.” (Carol)

“If he was a first-rate venturer and had a good face, no woman would leave him. If he were married and had children, he would have had a lot of offspring by now. I’ve never heard of him having such a thing.” (Mia)

“That’s right, but…” (Carol)

“Or maybe, he had a bad personality.” (Mia)

“Didn’t you respect Kryna-Hark?” (Carol)

“I know his story as a venturer, and I respect him as an adventurer. But I don’t know what he looks like or what he’s like, so how can I judge him in that part?” (Mia)

It’s exactly as how Mia puts it.

Even if you know the history of a person, you can only know what he looked like or what kind of personality he had if someone knew and left a record of it.

Perhaps Kagali-san knows?

I glanced at her, but there was no reaction whatsoever.

I thought if she had met him, she would’ve somehow reacted to Mia’s words.