533 - Cereille Fights

“Well then, I’m going to save Keith with Hugging Bear. Hugging Bear, let’s go!” (Yuna)

'Ku~u ~n’

Yuna said that, and before I could stop her, she had already climbed onto her white bear, which was named Hugging Bear, and jumped off the cliff.

This place was quite high.

“Yuna!” (Cereille)

I shouted.

But when Hugging Bear with Yuna riding on it landed on the ground, they sped directly toward where Keith was. Which also means running into the monster horde.

“That girl is stupid, she’s heading for her death. but I can’t let her go off like that. If you want to blame someone, blame her.” (Man)

When the man said that, the magic stone embedded in his body under his clothes glowed.

“What did you do!” (Cereille)

“I have just lifted the order. Now the monsters will start attacking her and your brother. Both the girl and your brother will be killed horribly by the monsters.” (Man)

I returned my gaze to Yuna. All the monsters started moving at once and began to attack Yuna simultaneously. There were monsters around Keith. But Yuna proceeded to defeat the monsters with her magic, blew away the monsters that were near Keith, and rushed to him. Then, as she held Keith in her arms, Yuna shouted.

“Keith is alive! So don’t worry about him!” (Yuna)

Thank God. Keith is alive.

“Oh, amazing. It seems that she wasn’t all talk. I thought she was just pulling my leg when she said that she defeated the monsters gathered at the royal capital. But still, she’s surrounded by more than a thousand monsters and plus, there are wyverns in the sky above her. No matter how strong she is, it will be difficult for her to fight while protecting your brother.” (Man)

He’s right.

No matter how strong you are, fighting while protecting the helpless is difficult. They cannot move freely and must be secured at all times.

Even if they try to escape, they are surrounded by monsters, and there is no way out. Yuna, Keith, and Hugging Bear are all in danger.

While I was contemplating that, Yuna did something, and a large object appeared in front of my eyes.

“A bear?” (Cereille)

It’s in the shape of a large bear. It has a bear face and a bear body, and it’s a cute bear. It was an out-of-place object in the middle of the monster horde.

In the shape of such an adorable bear, Yuna entered with Keith in her arms.

My thoughts stop for a moment. I am surprised that the man seems to be the same as me.

Soon after, Yuna came out of the bear.

“Cereille! Keith will be safe in this house, so don’t worry about him.” (Yuna)

“Pfft~, fufufu.”

No good. I can’t hold back my laugh.

Yuna’s behavior was so unexpected that I can’t stop laughing. Just when I thought she started wearing a bear outfit, she had a magic stone that attracts monsters that the man has hidden in the city, then Swaying Bear appeared that I thought we left behind, and after she rescued Keith, a strange-shaped bear house appeared. Inside that bear, she said Keith will be safe.

“Stop messing with me! What’s with that girl? First, a silly-looking outfit, then a silly-looking building!” (Man)

Sponsored Content
As I was trying to hold in my laughter, the man became angry, shouted, and put his hand on the magic stone in his chest. Then the magic stone in his chest glowed, and the man looked as if he was in pain.