528 - Bear-san, Listens To Cereille's Story

I was curious about the expression on Cereille’s face, so I followed her. Cereille rode her horse, and she kept galloping on as we left the city.

I followed her to the outskirts of the town, then I summoned Swaying Bear, and hopped on.

“Swaying Bear. We’re chasing after Cereille.” (Yuna)

'Ku~u ~ n’

Swaying Bear replied and started running, chasing after Cereille, who was still galloping in front of us.

I’m trailing her, but I don’t know what to do next.

Should I call out to her? Should I just keep quiet and chase after her? I’m worried about the expression on Cereille’s face.

Cereille did not stop; she only focused on riding her horse.

Swaying Bear could easily catch up with her, but it’s hard to talk to her with that solemn expression on her face.

She didn’t kill someone, and now she’s fleeing, did she?

On the contrary, it looked like someone was going to kill her.

Either way, it was an expression that was not like Cereille.

While I was wondering what to do, Swaying Bear cried, ‘Kuu~n’.

“What is it?” (Yuna)

'Ku~u ~ n’

Sponsored Content
Swaying Bear cried once more.

This cry. Was it a monster?!

I immediately tried to use my detection skills, but I couldn’t.

That’s right. I’m not wearing my bear costume right now, but my school uniform. I cannot use my bear detection skills if I am not dressed as a bear.

Beads of sweat ran down my face.

I’ve fought in matches with people without my bear equipment, but not monsters. Whether it was a school festival match or a social event, there were rules, and people were watching.

But fighting monsters was different—many monsters attack when they see people. However, just because they were dangerous doesn’t mean I will stop.

I’m equipped with bear gloves and bear shoes, so if I fight them normally, I can win. But there was a possibility that they would attack me from a blind spot. Still, if I was wearing the full set of my bear equipment, I would be unharmed even if I was attacked. However, without the rest of the set, I could get injured and even die. Such thoughts come to my mind.

Once again, I felt a sense of crisis about not being in my bear suit.

I once considered changing into my bear equipment, but the few minutes I spent changing would widen the distance between me and Cereille, who was riding on a horse.

Then, should I stop Cereille and change?

But then, I will have to decide whether or not to call on Cereille.

I’m worried, so I’ll call out to her.

If we go on like this, it would be dangerous for both me and Cereille.

Sponsored Content
“Swaying Bear. Close the distance.” (Yuna)

'Ku~u ~ n’

Swaying Bear responded and accelerated to approach the horse that Cereille was riding.

“Cereille!” (Yuna)

When I called out to her, Cereille gave me a surprised look.

“Yuna!?” (Cereille)