510 - Bear-san, Comes To Euphalia Academy

“Ha~a~"

I sighed.

I didn’t think I would get into trouble for not being dressed as a bear. If I was dressed as a bear, I could shrug it off and assume it would happen anyway. I now believe that I was born under a star that gets me into trouble.

“So where do you want to play?” (Yuna)

We can’t do it here. We’re in a crowded area.

“If I win, I’ll give her a proper escort so that we can go to my house, but I want to say something to Shia, so let’s go to the academy. The academy is spacious and will not cause trouble for anyone. There is a bridge over there, so let’s go and cross it.” (Cereille)

She’s assuming she has already won.

Well, I wasn’t a chosen member of the magical exchange group, and my arms and palms were so squishy and pudgy that she thought I’d never swung a sword.

“Let’s go, Yuna-san” (Noa)

Noa grabbed my bear puppet and started walking. I asked Noa…

“Noa, you know her?” (Yuna)

“Yes, we’ve met several times. The last time was the birthday celebration of His Majesty the King. I didn’t recognize her immediately because she was wearing a beautiful dress back then.” (Noa)

Sponsored Content
People’s impressions change with their clothes and hairstyles, and it’s hard to recognize them. If I take off my bear costume, the people who have met me before will not recognize me.

“Oh, by the way, she also ate the pudding that was served at that time with great relish.” (Noa)

She had eaten pudding before.

Back then, the king suddenly told me to make pudding, and I have fond memories of making it all by myself.

“So is she strong?” (Yuna)

“I am sorry. I don’t know much about it either. We don’t see each other very often, and we don’t talk about such things.” (Noa)

Noa looked apologetic.

They were far apart in age, so it’s no wonder they don’t see each other often enough.

“Don’t worry, I just have to win.” (Yuna)

“Oh, you have a strong confidence. I have no intention of losing either.” (Cereille)

Cereille, who was walking in front of us, turned her head as if she had heard what we were talking about. She confidently declared so.

But the fact that she has that much confidence must be because she has been practicing since she was very young.

I feel a little guilty when I think that I’d win against her with the cheat power God gave me.

So I will at least use the sword I learned in the game to win the match. I can’t hold a heavy sword without a bear puppet so that it won’t be all me, but I think it’s better than using magic.