Chapter 571

FT
Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Chapter 571

Hi, please check out our new novel, [I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die]. You can do so HERE.
Bear-san, Gives Fina’s Present, Elven Village Edition Part 2

“I appreciate it, Missy. Ruimin was also looking forward to meeting Miss Sakura.” (Mumroot)

As Mumroot-san returned to the room, he thanked us for taking Ruimin with us.

“If you’re happy, then that’s good enough.”

I am the one who made the connection between Sakura and Ruimin, who are far away. I’d feel bad if I didn’t let them see each other once in a while.

Besides, Ruimin has never asked me to take her to the Land of Harmony, perhaps because she thought it would be a nuisance for me.

So this time I’m going to take her with me.

Then I apologize to Fina for deciding to talk without her permission.

“Fina, I’m sorry for deciding on my own.” (Yuna)

“No, it’s fun to go with everyone. Honestly, it would have been nice if Noa-sama could have come with us.” (Fina)

I have yet to tell Noa about the bear gate, so I can’t bring her with us.

And even if she knew, I might not have taken her this time. She went to see the magic exchange, practiced magic, and she was neglecting other things. Cliff wouldn’t have permitted her to go somewhere for an extended period.

But I would like to bring her with us someday.

“I agree. When I can reveal it to Noa, I’ll ask her to come with us.” (Yuna)

“Yes.” (Fina)

“What? Is there someone who is not tight-lipped? In that case, do you want to use contract magic?” (Mumroot)

I politely declined Mumroot-san’s proposal. I think Noa will keep her promise. But the timing to tell her took a lot of work to find. I could have told her as a birthday present, but I missed it. Well, the chance to say to her will come in time.

Then Ruimin, who had received permission from his parents, returned to explore the village.

As we walked through the village, the children gathered.

Ruimin’s younger brother, Lucca, apparently told them we were coming.

“I’m sorry. Earlier, when I came home, I was told that Yuna-san was here.” (Lucca)

Well, it’s within the margin of error because as we walked through the village, anyone would quickly notice my dress.

And then there are the girls I met when coming to Mumroot-san’s house. It’s not Lucca’s fault.

I introduced Fina and Shuri to the children.

“Would it be okay if they could play with you?” (Yuna)

The children nodded and invited Fina and Shuri to pick mushrooms and wild vegetables.

Apparently, some children went to get them.

Fina and Shuri also wanted to go, so I summoned Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear, and everyone went to pick mushrooms and wild vegetables.

Everyone hugged Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear. Fina, Shuri, and the village children seemed to enjoy themselves.

Ruimin was like a big sister and took care of the children.

“Take turns. If you’re too rowdy, I’ll have Yuna-san take them away.” (Ruimin)