Chapter 573

FT
Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Chapter 573

Hi, please check out our new novel, [I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die]. You can do so HERE.
Bear-san, Gives Fina’s Present, Royal Capital Edition Part 2

Thanks?

When I tilted my head to the side, Uragan stretched out his thick arm and showed it to me.

Uragan’s arm has something like a black gauntlet attached to it.

“It’s my armor, made from that Scorpion.” (Uragan)

“And that chest plate too?” (Yuna)

The armor on his chest was also black.

“Yeah, it’s light and easy to move around in. And it’s sturdy. Recently, I was attacked by a tiger wolf on my arm, but this armor saved my life.” (Uragan)

He laughingly said while rubbing his gauntlet.

No, it’s dangerous… That is what I would want to say, but I can’t speak for others because I remember attacking the Black Tiger.

“That’s good to hear.” (Yuna)

If the armor had been poorly crafted, the attack could have rendered his arm useless. Well, I don’t think even iron could be chewed up easily. If he’s benefiting from the added lightness, then it was worth giving the scorpion carcass to him way back then.

Materials are only meaningful when they are used. It doesn’t make sense to store it away like a certain someone.

……Now, I have to figure out how to use the materials in the bear box.

……Though it seems that there’s no choice but to sell them.

“Everyone was thankful for this armor. It’s easier to accept high-ranking quests. Soon we’ll be rank C.” (Uragan)

Uragan said happily.

There is nothing wrong with equipping yourself with good-quality armor and rising in rank. Wearing such high-spec armor would typically be a big deal for a lot of adventurers.

That’s what I gave away, after all the trouble of getting it.

Some are are lucky, and there are others unlucky in life. Luck is not equal to everyone. If it were, then everyone would win the lottery and everyone would be rich. But that would never happen. More often than not, more people often miss out. Above all, everyone’s life is unequal from birth.

I believe luck is also a force of nature.

If Uragan had a luck parameter, it might be a high number.

But it must be accompanied by action.

It was only because Uragan had accepted the  request at that time that he could meet me and receive the materials. He would not have met me if he had not accepted the request. If that had happened, I would not have been able to give him the materials of the Big Scorpion.

The same can be said with the lottery. You won’t win if you don’t buy the tickets.

“Well, good luck then. We’ll be going now.” (Yuna)

“Oh, I’m sorry for stopping you. Let me know if you need any help next time.” (Uragan)

“I’ll be counting on you then.” (Yuna)

I don’t have anything to ask for right now, but there might be something in the future. So I’ll graciously accept Uragan’s generosity.

We parted ways with Uragan, and I took Fina and Shuri outside the Adventurers’ Guild.