Chapter 602

FT
Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Chapter 602

Hi, please check out our new novel, [I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die]. You can do so HERE.
Bear-san Explores The Room, Part 1

Three bear-shaped lights float above us, made by Fina’s light magic.

“A bear? A fox would be cuter, Fina, how about changing it into a fox?” (Kagali)

Kagali-san said while looking at the bear-shaped lights.

“Well, I practiced imagining Yuna-oneesan’s bear, so I can only make bears.” (Fina)

Fina makes an apologetic gesture.

“Then it can’t be helped. Next time I’ll train you hard with foxes.” (Kagali)

“Etto, yes?” (Fina)

Fina nodded at Kagali-san’s words.

“Fina, you don’t have to train with her if you don’t want to. Kagali-san, Fina has a personality that makes it difficult for her to refuse, so please don’t make unreasonable requests.” (Yuna)

Fina looked at Kagali-san and me, then nodded after worrying a little.

“What, is it an unreasonable request to turn it into a fox light? Well then, when Sakura starts practicing magic, I’ll make her learn fox magic.” (Kagali)

Fox magic. That means it’s in the form of a fox.

Well, I thought that was cute.

I don’t know if Sakura can use magic after what happened, but I hope she can.

“You guys, you’ll never know when a knight armor might attack, so how about being a little nervous.” (Mia)

Mia warns us against making a fuss over the bear light.

“Even if it attacks, we’d notice it because we’d hear the sound of moving metal.” (Yuna)

We descended the stairs, illuminated by the bear light. After descending the stairs, a long corridor stretched in front of us.

“Wait a minute. There’s knight armor in the back.” (Mia)

Mia speaks up.

But I can’t see it.

“Fina, move the light forward.” (Yuna)

“Etto, yes.” (Fina)

After replying, Fina moves one of the bear lights floating ahead.

The movement is awkward, but she’s doing it properly.

She seemed to continue practicing even after her magic study session.

The bear’s light illuminated the end of the passage, and we saw a knight armor.

“There really was a knight armor. I’m surprised you noticed.” (Yuna)