Chapter 632 - Bear-san Decides to Fight

“But are you sure the two of you can handle this situation?” (Yuna)

The Giant Spiders in the forest might come to the village.

“I’m not so weak as to have a bear worrying about me. You go to the royal capital instead of worrying about me.” (Deborane)

Deborane waved his hand in a gesture as if to ward off puppies.

“Besides, we’ve taken down so many of them that even if the Giant Spiders come, they won’t amount to much. I’ll take them down myself.” (Deborane)

That’s called raising a flag.

But someone had to report to the Adventurers’ Guild and take care of the Giant Spiders that had been defeated.

It would be faster for me to go to the royal capital than for Deborane to go there, and I could not dismantle the Giant Spiders.

I might be the right person for the job.

“All right.” (Yuna)

As I was about to depart to go to the capital on Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear alternately and let Hugging Bear rest, Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear reacted with a “kuu~un.”

“What? Why are you suddenly cooing at me?” (Yuna)

Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear were looking out of the village.

Did they show up again?

A Giant Spider’s response was heading toward the village when I checked with my detection skill.

“I think one of them showed up again.” (Yuna)

I knew that he had set up a flag.

But it’s just one spider, so it’s not really a flag.

“That’s a handy bear. Well, I’ll take it down myself, just like I said before.” (Deborane)

Deborane and Lanz started walking out of the village.

The Giant Spider was heading our way.

Hm? It was too far away to be sure, but it seemed to be one size larger, and it was red.

As I wait on the sidelines behind Deborane, the Giant Spider picks up speed.

“Lanz!” (Deborane)

“Yes!” (Lanz)

It approaches.

It was bigger, and it was red.