Chapter 611 - Bear-san, Discusses The Future

FT
Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Chapter 611

Hi, please check out our new novel, [I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die]. You can do so HERE.
Bear-san, Discusses The Future

I welcome the morning typically without being woken up by Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear. Hugging Bear, who’s rolled into a ball, sleeps comfortably beside me. Apparently, the slime didn’t come and attack us.

When I look at the bed next to me, Fina is unusually sleeping while hugging Swaying Bear. Kagali-san is also sleeping with a child-like face. It’s a face that doesn’t really look like an adult’s.

But I can’t let them sleep forever, so I wake them both up and then had them move downstairs.

I asked Fina to go and wake Mia and Carol up, as she did yesterday, while I prepared breakfast.

A great day must start with a good breakfast.

If you are hungry, you will not be able to come up with good ideas, and you will not have the strength to fight.

There’s even a saying, ‘You can’t fight on an empty stomach’.

When breakfast is on the table, Fina arrives with Mia and Carol. We eat breakfast and talk about our next step.

“The slime didn’t come?” (Mia)

“It didn’t come. Unless, this house is already inside the slime.” (Yuna)

Mia looked out the window at my joke.

“Stop scaring me.” (Mia)

“I’m just kidding. Besides, Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear are here, and they’ll tell me before it comes to that.” (Yuna)

Mia looked at the normal-sized Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear, who were curled up, and when she felt relieved, she sat back in her chair.

“So, what are you going to do now?” (Mia)

“We’re going to stay here and see what the slime does.” (Yuna)

While Fina went to wake up Mia and the others, I briefly discussed with Kagali-san.

“Why? If it’s not after us, that means we’re safe now, right?” (Mia)

“We’re still don’t not sure about that. Maybe the slime was sleeping at night.” (Kagali)

Kagali-san explains on my behalf.

“Do slimes even sleep?” (Mia)

“Well, monsters sleep, don’t they? Even slimes need to rest. I think it’s rare to find a creature that keeps moving non-stop.” (Kagali)

There are delicious fishes in the sea that will die if they don’t keep swimming, you know.

But, just as Kagali-san said, there are not many creatures that can actively keep going non-stop.

If you move, you will get tired. This is true for any living creature. So, Kagali-san and I decided to observe the slime a little longer.

“So you’re saying that if I attack at night, I can defeat that slime?” (Mia)

“Mia, I think the slime will move if you attack it. Even you would wake up if you were attacked while you’re sleeping, wouldn’t you?” (Yuna)