Chapter 621 - Bear-san says Goodbye to Mia

The Slime had been defeated, and the town was now silent.

Kagali-san and I met up with Fina, Mia, and Swaying Bear.

“For once I am more tired than ever.” (Kagali)

Kagali-san dropped me off and returned to her original little girl form.

“Come on, you’ll catch a cold. Get dressed.” (Mia)

Mia handed Kagali-san the clothes she had been keeping for me.

“I didn’t think it would be this hard to fight with a body that’s not in good shape.” (Kagali)

Kagali-san put on her clothes and sat on the ground, apparently exhausted.

She looked fine, but she was probably pushing herself too hard.

“Is Fina okay?” (Yuna)

Fina leaned back against Swaying Bear as she had also pushed herself too hard this time.

“Yeah, I was able to take some rest. I’m sorry. I was not able to participate in the end.” (Fina)

“What are you talking about? Thanks to Fina, we were able to defeat Slime, right? Mia got the best part which was destroying the last Magic Tool, but if Fina hadn’t broken most of them, it wouldn’t have been enough for Mia to break the rest, since she was also short on arrows.” (Yuna)

“Yes, I was a bonus. I’m an extra; I’ve been watching Fina work her magic hard. So, get it off your chest. You saved a lot of people.”  (Mia)

“…Mia Onee-chan, thank you.” (Fina)

A smile returned to Fina’s face.

After all, Fina would be better off smiling.

“Mia-chan!” (Carol)

Carol ran over and hugged Mia.

“I’m so glad you’re okay~” (Carol)

“I told you not to worry. I’ve got this one.” (Mia)

Mia pats Swaying Bear.

Swaying Bear squeals “Kuu~n”.

“Carol was in more danger by herself than I was.” (Mia)

“I’m far away from here. If anything happens, I can just run back into the house.” (Carol)

It was safe beyond the bear transition gate, but I wasn’t sure if the bear house itself was safe.

I was glad that the Slime did not go to Carol’s place.