504 - Bear-san, Goes To See Shia

His Majesty the King, the Queen, and Tilia did not hesitate to reach for the second candy art.

It’s fine, though, since there was still some left, but too much sugar wasn’t good, so I put away the candies’ heavy box.

His Majesty the King was disappointed, but he had to be careful with his sweets as an adult.

I watched Princess Flora finish her candy first, and then I took out the picture book from the bear box.

“It’s a new picture book.” (Yuna)

When I gave her the picture book, Princess Flora gladly received it.

“Thank you, Bear-san.” (Flora)

Princess Flora put on a big smile and started reading the picture book.

“A new picture book?” (Tilia)

Tilia got up from her chair and moved over to Princess Flora.

“Flora, let me read it for a little bit.” (Tilia)

Tilia tried to reach for the picture book.

However, Princess Flora stretched her body and tried to protect the picture book.

“Don’t take it!” (Flora)

“Just a little.” (Tilia)

“No!” (Flora)

“Then let’s have a look at it together, that’ll do, right?” (Tilia)

Princess Flora alternately looked between the picture book and Tilia when Tilia asked.

“Yeah, okay.” (Flora)

Tilia stroked Princess Flora’s head and carried a chair next to Princess Flora to sit down.

These sisters get along well.

“Anju-san, please have Eleanora-san copy it later.” (Yuna)

“Understood, I’ll let her know later.” (Anju)

Anju-san, who was making a new batch of tea, looked happy at my words. Anju-san also wanted a copy of the picture book.

“By the way, where’s Eleanora-san?” (Yuna)

Usually, she barges together with His Majesty the King. But today, she didn’t come.

“She’s working. She’s supposed to be out today.” (King)

She’s working. Now that’s rare. Maybe today it will rain pigs.
(Editor’s note: basically something unbelievably impossible [for the circumstances] happened)

But if she’s not coming, should I prepare a candy art for Eleanora-san? I don’t want her to complain later.

After eating his candy, His Majesty the King returned to his work, and the Queen had some business to attend to, so she also left the room.

Sponsored Content
Ange took the candy art and went to Zeref-san’s place.

At the request of Princess Flora and Tilia, I summoned the normal-sized Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear.

The sisters hugged the bears.

“Soft. Happiness.” (Tilia)

Tilia buried her face in Swaying Bear’s belly.

Mimicking her, Princess Flora also hugged Hugging Bear’s belly.

It’s nice to have a big room where I can summon Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear.

“I want to take a walk in the castle on Swaying Bear.” (Tilia)

“You can’t do that. It would cause a scene.” (Yuna)