Chapter 592

FT
Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Chapter 592

Hi, please check out our new novel, [I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die]. You can do so HERE.
Bear-san explores the ruins

We went inside the walls and came to the town centre, exploring.

The scenery was the same everywhere, and the walls were crumbling. I occasionally went inside the buildings to check, but nothing did indicate what had happened to this town, so I remained clueless.

I expected there might be some people who became bones or something, but there aren’t.

“If no one lives in the town, it will become like this. It’s kind of lonely.” (Fina)

Fina looks a little lonely.

There’s a difference between no one in nature, such as in a forest, and no one in a town with buildings.

I don’t have any experience with this, but maybe I would feel this way in an empty school.

“Nothing of interest.” (Yuna)

“Has it already been taken by someone? Maybe it’s weathered and disappeared, I don’t know. I’m getting bored.” (Kagali)

“For now, let’s go to that big building.” (Yuna)

I pointed at the large building ahead of us.

“You think someone great lived there?” (Yuna)

“Maybe so.” (Kagali)

I wouldn’t call it a castle, but it’s a fairly large building.

I’m pretty sure it’s the biggest building in the ruins.

“If so, then there may be a treasure to be found.” (Kagali)

“Looking at the situation in this town, that’s also doubtful.” (Yuna)

We may not be the first to discover this town when it falls into ruins.

“Well, even if they don’t have any treasure, if we found something rare, it would make a nice souvenir for Sakura.” (Kagali)

I agree with that. I don’t need money or jewellery, but I would be happy with something rare.

So we decided to head for the largest building.

As we headed toward the building, Swaying Bear, who was carrying me, made a small “kuu~n” cry.

“What’s wrong?” (Yuna)

It’s hard to judge the way it sounds.

It’s not a cry that signals danger. But one that wants to tell me something.

Just in case, I used the detection skill and found that there were two reactions from people behind us.

Since when?

Apparently, he was trying to tell me this.

I reached out and stroked the head of Swaying Bear.

Beside me, Hugging Bear is looking at it enviously.

I’ll pet you later. I said it in my mind.

Hugging Bear understands that. It seems my feelings have been conveyed.

While we were moving, I was looking at the detection skill, and the two reactions were following us.

Now, what should I do? It would be safer to have Fina and Kagali-san, with Hugging Bear, go ahead of me and let me handle the situation myself.

“Kagali-san.” (Yuna)

“I’m not going anywhere.” (Kagali)

“I haven’t said anything yet.”