Chapter 593

FT
Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Chapter 593

Hi, please check out our new novel, [I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die]. You can do so HERE.
Bear-san Explores The Inside Of The Building

“Even so, she was a noisy little girl, wasn’t she?” (Kagali)

Kagali-san leaked such an impression while looking at the backs of the two leaving.

I feel sympathy for Kagali-san, who looks like a little girl when that girl Mia called me a little girl, so I agree with Kagali-san.

I don’t know if there is a concept of tsundere in this world, but Mia looked like a tsundere. “I’m not worried about you guys,” but it’s actually a different concept in her mind.

“But she cared about us. I think she’s a kind person.” (Fina)

I also agree with what Fina said.

I believe the other girl, Carol, was just as worried about us.

But it was also the fact that they were just curious about Swaying Bear, Hugging Bear, and me, who was dressed as a bear, and that one particular curiosity bothered me.

“So, what do we do now?” (Yuna)

“That’s already been decided. Find the treasure before those girls do.” (Kagali)

Well, I don’t hate treasure hunts, either.

There should be only a few gamers who know about the treasure and ignored the idea of obtaining it.

I have fought many monsters to get rare items. As a former gamer, I can’t help but react to treasures.

“Yuna-oneesan. Are we going treasure hunting?” (Fina)

“That’s the plan.” (Yuna)

“What, you don’t like it, Fina?” (Kagali)

“Well, I think it’s interesting, but the people just now are also looking for it. So finding it before those people…” (Fina)

“Fufu, Fina, you’re so sweet. But you see, treasure hunting is a first-come, first-served market. When I thought we were going to participate, they’re our rivals.” (Kagali)

“But it would feel bad for them if we took the treasure home……” (Fina)

“You are very kind. Well, I’m not in need of money, so if it’s something we don’t need, we’ll just give it to them. The real thrill is in the process of finding the treasure.” (Kagali)

I don’t need money either. And if I want to make money, I have so many ways to make money without selling the treasure. I can use the bear gate, the bear item bag, and the knowledge of my former world at my disposal.

But I won’t do that because it’s too much trouble.

So just like Kagali san, I have no problem with the idea of giving away the treasure.

Besides, the treasure is a magical tool. I have the bear gate that can go to faraway places, the bearphone that allows me to talk to people far away, and my bear item bag that can hold many items, so there are no magical tools that I want.

Oh, but I might want a magical tool that can make me fly or one that can clean myself instantaneously without using water.

At any rate, Fina has agreed with our words that we will hand it over, so our purpose has changed from exploring the ruins to treasure hunting.

“Now then, let’s go~~” (Kagali)

“Yes!” (Fina)

“”Kuu~n“”