Chapter 625 - Bear-san Tours the Venue

After returning from the castle, we rested in the bear house, partly at the request of Tirumina-san, who was mentally exhausted. Then, Sanya-san arrived.

She suggested that we should go and see the venue where the dismantling event was going to take place.

“I think it would be a good opportunity for you to see it before you attend the event, don’t you think so?” (Sanya)

We agreed to take Sanya-san’s word for it and have a tour for ourselves.

It was a good way for Tirumina-san to refresh her mind.

The venue for the event seemed to be a bit far away, so we boarded a horse-drawn carriage that Sanya-san had prepared for us.

My bear outfit was quite conspicuous, so I was grateful for the horse-drawn carriage ride.

It might be possible that Sanya-san had decided to take the carriage because she was embarrassed to walk with me.

“You are not going to hold it at the Adventurers’ Guild, right?” (Yuna)

“The guild building is big, but not big enough to accommodate visitors. So we’re renting a bigger place for the competition. The place is also used to host various events, so it’s very convenient.” (Sanya)

“I didn’t know such a place existed.” (Yuna)

Was it like the Tokyo Dome, the National Stadium, or the Budokan?

What we arrived to was a large building. Surrounded by high walls, we could not see the inside.

We parked the carriage in what looked like a garage and got off.

“This way!” (Sanya)

Sanya-san asked the caretaker to take care of the carriage, and we started walking.

We walked through a passageway, up a flight of stairs, and out of the building.

“Wow, it’s huge!” (Shuri)

Shuri exclaimed.

It was shaped like an arena, circular, with a spectator seating area around it. There was a magnificent spectator’s seat in the center of the auditorium.

Perhaps it was a seat for His Majesty the King or some other great person to watch.

“They are used for knight’s tournaments and other events. They used it for His Majesty the King’s birthday celebration before.” (Sanya)

I didn’t know that.

Maybe I could have visited the place during the birthday celebration.