Chapter 566

FT
Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Chapter 566

Hi, please check out our new novel, [I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die]. You can do so HERE.
Bear-san Surprises Cliff

In the common room, I had Lara-san brew tea from the leaves of the Sacred Tree, and while we were taking a break, Cliff came in.

“How’s the magic lesson? It must be difficult.” (Cliff)

“Yes, it’s challenging. I don’t know if it’s because I don’t have enough magical power to gather or because I don’t have enough knowledge to visualize, so I can’t cast light magic as bright as Yuna-san.” (Noa)

Noa answered with a slightly depressed expression.

However, on the contrary, Cliff had a surprised expression on his face.

“Wait a minute. I wasn’t expecting that. Are you already able to use magic?” (Cliff)

“Even if I say I can use magic, it’s just about this much.” (Noa)

Noa asks Lara-san to close the curtains to darken the room. The room becomes darker, though not as dark as the basement.

Noa then held her pendant, closed her eyes, and concentrated.

And her right hand holding the pendant glowed.

It’s not dazzling, but it’s not dim, either. It’s just the correct brightness when going to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” (Cliff)

Perhaps he’s disappointed thinking this was just the extent or something?

“It’s just the beginning. She’s still learning.” (Yuna)

I defended Noa.

We’re just getting started. Learning magic is not something that anyone can easily do as if learning to breathe.

“What are you talking about? You cannot learn magic in just a day, not to mention half a day. How to gather magic power, and how to process the image. It takes time to get used to it. It takes time to grasp the trigger.” (Cliff)

Apparently, he was surprised that she was able to use magic.

Certainly, Noa had said something like that. But I guess that’s not the case because the two of them could use it immediately.

“Even if you say it like that, both of them were able to use it right away.” (Yuna)

When I said that, Cliff looked at Fina.

“Miss Fina too?” (Cliff)

“Yes. But it’s a bit dimmer than Noa-sama’s.” (Fina)

“May I see it?” (Cliff)

“Etto, yes.” (Fina)

Fina took the ring from her pocket, wore it on her index finger, closed her eyes just as Noa did, and concentrated on using her light magic.