Chapter 583

FT
Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Chapter 583

Hi, please check out our new novel, [I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die]. You can do so HERE.
Bear-san, Gives Fina’s Present, Dezerto City Edition 5

The next day we prepared to go to the pyramids.

“What a big lizard!~” (Shuri)

This isn’t the first time she has seen a Ragaroot, she already saw it yesterday in the city, but when she saw it in front of her, Shuri began to get excited.

“Etto, what do you want to do?” (Karina)

Karina asks while looking at Ragaroot.

How are we going to get to the pyramid? We can go on Swaying Bear, Hugging Bear, or Ragaroot.

“To be honest, I would be happy to be carried by Swaying Bear-chan and Hugging Bear-chan, if possible.” (Karina)

Karina speaks with a slight hesitation.

Normally, Karina would ride on the Ragaroot. But she seems to want to ride on Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear. However, there was someone else who was aware of her feelings and another someone who was also interested in the Ragaroot, raised their hands.

“For the first time in a long time, I’d like to ride the Ragaroot.” (Mumroot)

“I- I want to ride the big lizard too!” (Shuri)

While Mumroot-san was very attentive, Shuri seemed to be interested in Ragaroot.

“I want to ride Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear.”

“I also prefer Swaying Bear-chan and Hugging Bear-chan.” (Ruimin)

Fina and Ruimin are not good with Ragaroot, apparently. Well, I also prefer Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear. That makes Shuri a strong-willed girl.

Thus, Mumroot and Shuri rode on the Ragaroot, then Fina, Ruimin, Karina, and I, rode on Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear.

“A big triangle~?” (Shuri)

As we leave the city, Shuri says this looking at the pyramids.

It’s definitely triangular.

“Grandpa Mumroot, you’ve been there before, haven’t you?” (Shuri)

“Ah, it was over a hundred years ago.” (Mumroot)

“Grandpa Mumroot, you’re an amazing grandpa, aren’t you?” (Shuri)

Shuri’s words made everyone laugh.

Perhaps she doesn’t know that elves live long or how long they can live.

I don’t know how long elves live either, though, and I don’t know how long Mumroot-san has lived. So what Shuri is saying is correct.

And so, we arrived at the pyramids without encountering monsters.

It hasn’t been that long, but I feel nostalgic about the pyramid exploration with Jade-san and the others.

“Now then, let’s go in.” (Karina)

Just like last time, we prepared food and water for the Ragaroot in the hut. Made Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear smaller and entered the pyramid together.

“U wa~a, it’s amazing.” (Shuri)

“It’s bigger than I thought it would be.” (Ruimin)

Mumroot walks around nostalgically, Ruimin and Shuri scurry around, looking at their surroundings, and Fina and Karina had a chat.