Chapter 588

FT
Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Chapter 588

Hi, please check out our new novel, [I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die]. You can do so HERE.
Bear-san, Gives Fina’s Present, Land Of Harmony Edition 4

We came to the castle town.

Swaying Bear, Hugging Bear, and Hayatemaru were repatriated before entering the gate.

Thanks to the permit given by King Suou, Sakura, and Shinobu, we were able to enter easily.

Well, I’m not dressed as a bear, so I’m not looking suspicious.

“So then, everyone, is there anywhere you would like to go?” (Sakura)

Sakura asked us.

“The castle!” (Shuri)

Shuri answers while looking at the castle.

She really likes castles.

Well, it can’t be helped because it’s huge and stands out the most.

“I see. I think it’s fine, but I’ll have to check with my uncle first, so is tomorrow okay?” (Sakura)

“Un, okay.”

“Fina-chan, Ruimin-san, and Yuna-sama, do you have any places you want to go?” (Sakura)

“I’m fine with wherever Fina wants to go.” (Yuna)

We’re here because it’s Fina’s birthday present. So, this time, the place Fina wants to go is where I will go.

“Etto, anywhere Sakura-chan and Shinobu-san recommend.” (Fina)

Well, Fina doesn’t know much about the Land of Harmony either, so there you go.

“Yes. I don’t mind either.” (Ruimin)

Ruimin also agrees with Fina.

There are no pamphlets with recommended spots or information on the Internet, there’s no way you can learn about the Land of Harmony.

In the end, it’s faster to ask the locals for their recommendations.

“Then, I don’t know much about the castle town either, so I’ll leave it to Shinobu.” (Sakura)

“Me?” (Shinobu)

“You know I don’t go out much, right?” (Sakura)

“Right.” (Shinobu)

She was a shut-in, just like me. But I guess her reason is different from mine, though.

“Well, I also come to eat delicious food for a change of pace during my training.” (Shinobu)

“Then let’s eat the food Shinobu recommends and walk around.” (Sakura)

There was no objection to Sakura’s words, and when it was decided, we started walking.

Chirachira~ Chirachira~

Strange.

I feel like I’m being watched.

As I expected, with only my bear puppets and shoes, I didn’t get the usual stares, but I could still feel their eyes on me.

I thought about this when I was in uniform, but it might be that I’m just overly self-conscious.

I’m used to being seen dressed as a bear, so to think I’m being watched even if I’m dressed normally.

Or do I look weird because I don’t look like a bear?

No, this is not Crimonia, so that shouldn’t be the case, right?

Shinobu answers the questions I have in my mind.