Chapter 618 - Bear-san Fight's the Slime (2)

FT
Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Chapter 618

Hi, please check out our new novel, [I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die]. You can do so HERE.
Bear-san Fight’s the Slime (2)

Kagali-san and I put a distance between ourselves from the Slime for a moment.

“Yuna, you have no other way? You must have some kind of bear power.”

“Do you have any special move, Kagali-san? You’re a fox, right?”

“As I said before, I have not regained my powers as I had hoped. Simply put, I am not powerful enough to use magic while flying in the sky. I underestimated the Slime’s capabilities.

I was not so sure about that.

I never thought that magic would be so ineffective.

Even if I tried to destroy the inside of its body, it would be immediately ejected. Even if I tried to use lightning magic, it would diffuse in the process.

Actually, I was optimistic because of my bear magic and lightning magic.

I had no idea that giant Slime would be so troublesome.

Even in games, I had never fought a Slime this big. At most, it was as big as a person, maybe a little bigger.

I doubt anyone had ever fought a Slime big enough to cover a part of a town.

“Well, what are we going to do now?”

Kagali-san looked at the Slime from a distance.

The least we could do was ensure its movements were slower than expected.

Strength really was not proportional to appearance.

The biggest problem was that magic could not be controlled once inside Slime’s depths.

How to manipulate magic at a distance….

The word “manipulate” reminded me of the time I was with Marina and the others in the town of Shirin when we were defeating moles.

Elle was manipulating magic by putting water magic into the mole’s hole.

I explained to Misa that it would be harder to manipulate it if it was removed from her hand, but easier to control it if it was still connected to her hand.

That was what I was told at that time.

“Kagali-san, can I try something?”

“Yeah.”

Kagali-san looked for the magic tools, and I moved to a position where I could see them.