500 - Bear-san, Finishes Drawing The Picture Book.

I started to draw the picture book.

The girl’s family relied on the guildmaster of the Adventurers’ Guild.

“I thought Dad was the acquaintance?” (Fina)

Fina asked if she knew who was supposed to be representing the guildmaster.

“I figured since the girl wanted permission to be with Bear-san, it might as well be the guy with the highest position.” (Yuna)

It would not be fun to draw a story about Bear-san being persecuted here, and it would be better to have someone with influence in this area. Sorry, Gentz-san, but you’re not influential enough.

“It’s certainly impossible for Dad, isn’t it?” (Fina)

I kinda feel sorry for Gentz-san since you were the one saying that.

But I thought so too, which was the reason why I used the guildmaster, so that no one could argue with him.

I also considered the fact that Tirumina-san was a former adventurer to solidify the guildmaster being an acquaintance.

“But Bear-san and the guildmaster know each other? Moreover, he peed his pants?” (Fina)

Fina smiled at Bear-san’s words.

“It’s better to make him acquainted with Bear-san so they can get help from the guildmaster. Peeing is for his weakness, to differentiate him from an actual guildmaster.” (Yuna)

In case you’re wondering, I’ll say this in the Guildmaster’s honor. I don’t know anything about the Guildmaster’s past.

And so, the girls’ family was safely taken care of by the guildmaster.

Sponsored Content
“Wait. Mom works for the Adventurers’ Guild?” (Fina)

“After all, there’s no orphanage, and no kokekko.” (Yuna)

At one point, I thought about a story about raising kokekko in the forest, guided by Bear-san, but I decided against it because it would have to involve “the commerce guild harassing the girl who started a business without permission”. It would not be fun to draw such a story.

Besides, if the story was too far removed from real-life events, it would be troublesome to think about future developments.

If I could somehow incorporate the orphanage and kokekko into the picture book, then only I would draw it.

“As expected, the girl does dismantling work.” (Fina)

The mother started working in the Adventurer’s Guild, and the girl also started helping out in the Adventurer’s Guild and learning to dismantle things.

“The girl is based on Fina after all.” (Yuna)

“U~u……” (Fina)

Fina looked embarrassed, but there was no way around it. The girl was Fina and Bear-san was me.

So, the girl should be able to dismantle things, just like Fina.

“The girl is taking a walk?” (Fina)

“I’m thinking of having the girl meet Noa after this. So I’m going to have Bear-san play an active role.” (Yuna)

In reality, I had already subjugated various monsters before Noa heard about it. She then called me afterward. That was how I met Noa.

In the meantime, in order to make the girl in the picture book meet the lord’s daughter, I will have the girl and Bear-san fight a few monsters so that the lord’s daughter would hear about the girl and Bear-san.