Chapter 570

FT
Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Chapter 570

Hi, please check out our new novel, [I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die]. You can do so HERE.
Bear-san, Gives Fina’s Present, Elven Village Edition Part 1

Then Ruimin led us to the river to see the waterfall.

“A lot of water is falling.” (Fina)

“So loud.” (Shuri)

The waterfall had a drop height of about 50 meters. (This is only a visual measurement.)

There’s a lot of water and a lot of noise.

“The view from up there is beautiful, too.” (Ruimin)

“But go up there.” (Fina)

It’s rocky and looks like it would be challenging to climb.

“Then I’ll carry you.” (Yuna)

I quickly moved behind Fina and gave her a light foot strike. Fina lost her balance and fell to the side. I reached out to her and held her in my arms.

“Yuna-oneesan!” (Fina)

It’s a princess carry.

I could just set a bear gate up and down here, then go from it, but somehow I felt the urge to carry Fina in my arms and transport her instead.

“Hold on tight.” (Yuna)

“Eh, wait a minute.” (Fina)

Nope, not going to wait.

I climbed up the rocky hill with Fina in my arms. Fina was screaming in my arms, but I didn’t care. It only took a few seconds. I reached the top of the waterfall.

“I’m all right now.” (Fina)

I lowered Fina to the ground, and she dropped to her knees and sat down.

“I told you to wait.” (Fina)

Fina looked a little angry, and her mouth was agape. That angry face was cute, too. Pretty girls are a blessing, aren’t they? Although, if I got angry, she would be scared of me.

“I’m sorry. But these things would be less scary if you just go all out.” (Yuna)

It’s like bungee jumping. If you hesitate to jump, you will become even more scared and miss the right moment to jump.

“Now then, I’ll go get Shuri.” (Yuna)

I jumped off and grabbed Shuri in a princess carry as well.

“It was scary, but it was fun.” (Shuri)

Apparently, all the jumping thrilled Shuri

Then Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear climbed up after me and arrived at the top of the waterfall. We left Ruimin at the bottom of the waterfall.

“Yuna-san! What about me?” (Ruimin)

Ruimin shouted from below the waterfall.

“Ruimin, you can climb on your own, right?” (Yuna)

“I also want Yuna-san to carry me.” (Ruimin)

No, if you can climb it yourself, let’s climb up on your own.

However, in the end, I had to carry Ruimin as well.

I carried Ruimin up the waterfall while Fina and Shuri enjoyed the view.

“It’s beautiful.” (Fina)

“I can see miles from here.” (Yuna)

“I can see a village over there.” (Shuri)