Chapter 1: Change

Storm's POV:

Sitting in a dark room, so many things ran through my mind. I rocked back and forth in the chair with my legs crossed, arms on either side of the rocking chair.

I glared angrily at Darrion lying in bed with Layla...naked I might add. I slowly cracked my knuckles, just waiting for one of them to wake up.

Wow. Just fuckin wow. My boyfriend....and my best friend? I chuckled darkly. I saw the signs but I didn't think they'd actually do anything. I looked around in the dark room.

I looked at all the pictures of me and Darrion. I shook my head and looked at him. I can't believe I was so stupid. I can't believe I let them get close.

I watched as Darrion tightened his arms around Layla, waking her up. She stretched then turned over and kissed him, waking him up. They kissed each other passionately.

"Darrion, I love you so much," She whispers. Gag. Darrion smiled and kissed her.

"I love you too bae," He replies. Gags harder. I watched as they had a full on make out session.

"Baby, where'd you learn to do that move you did last night? That felt amazing," Layla says.

"It's a trick I learned from Storm. She told she liked it so I figured I'd do it to you," He replies.

"Well I'm glad. Shit felt good last night," She says.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," I spoke up. They both looked around and quickly jumped up when they saw me.

"STORM!!!" They both cry. I slowed stood up and walked towards them. They both coward under the covers.

"Storm baby— let me explain—" I cut off Darrion by punching him. I punched him over and over until Layla pulled me off of him.

"Storm, bestie listen—" I cut her off by punching her over and over again as well. I stomped on her head over and over before I picked up a lamp and threw it at Darrion.

"Fuck both of you bitches. I'll see y'all at school tomorrow," I say, lowly. I walked out the door and down the hall out the door.

Darrion's Mom pulled up and spoke to me. "Hey Storm. I hope you had a wonderful weekend with Darrion. Should I be expecting a grandchild next month?" She says, raising one of her eyebrows.

"Nope. He cheated on me with my best friend." I reply, as I walked past her. When I was a good distance from the house, I could hear Darrion's mother screaming at him.

Meanwhile he and Layla called my name. I ignored them, put my hoodie up, and kept walking. I walked all the way home. I entered the house, slamming the door shut.

I made my way up to my room, completely ignoring my foster mother as she called me. I walked in my room and slammed the door shut.

I sat down on my bed and put my head in my hands. A few seconds later, my foster mother Catherine walked in. Nooo! I don't feel like being pestered by her.

"Storm, there you are. I have been calling you and calling you," She says. I didn't say anything. She sat down on my bed. "What happened?" She questions.