Chapter 30: Revenge

Cyrus's POV:
⚠️18+ In This Chapter⚠️

I paced back and forth. "That's what she told me," Drew says. I breathed heavily before repeatedly punching a tree. I punched a hole into it.

The hole was big enough for me to pick it up and throw it against other trees. Drew just finished explaining to me what Bailey told him.

Vinnie raped Storm. He even came inside her so she bought a Plan B. Now she wasn't even allowed to go anywhere without Lorenzo by her side.

That explains why she hasn't been at United Academy in over a week. She's been taking online classes now. Vinnie knows who Lorenzo is now.

Bailey also said that Storm said that Vinnie knows that me and Cain have been fighting over her and that we've been sleeping with her.

Vinnie even threatened to kill me and Cain if Storm blabbed to me or Cain about what happened to her. I clenched and unclenched my fists. Then I sighed.

"What now?" Drew says, as he leaned against the tree.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but I need to talk to Cain," I reply. He stared at me before chuckling.

"Cyrus, look. I know you're pissed off right now but you do not need to go kill Cain right now," He says.

"I'm not gonna kill him. But we do need to talk," I say. We got in my car and sped off towards Silver Essence. Right as we pulled up, we saw Cain storming out the doors.

Marcelo was right behind him. Marcelo grabbed him and Cain snatched away from him. They were yelling and screaming at each other. "Family matters," Drew mutters.

Me and Drew stepped out the car. "I don't give a fuck Dad!! I don't want him nowhere near me!! IM DONE!!" Cain shouts. He turned and that's when he saw me. He stormed over towards me. "We need to talk," He says, angrily.

"Yes, we do," I reply. He hopped in the car. I looked back at Marcelo. He punched the wall of the building and walked inside of Silver Essence.

I drove off down the road. "Problems at home Cain?" Drew asks.

"Not now Drew!" Cain yells. He looked at me. "You heard what happened to Storm?" He asks. I nodded.

"Drew told me what Bailey told him," I reply.

"I can't believe Vinnie would do something like that," He mutters.

"How'd you find out?" I ask.

"I walked in on Vinnie showing my Dad a video of him raping her. He has a copy of it," He says. I glanced at him in the rear view mirror.

I parked at a McDonald's. "We need to talk Cain." I say, before turning around to face him. "You need to keep a calm head," I say.

"What?! Dude, you didn't see what he did to her!! He—" I cut him off.

"Listen to me!! I don't know if you know but we have a plan to take down Vinnie and his organization but in order to do that, we need to do what he says. We need to keep calm. Trust me, I am more pissed off than I seem right now," He says.