Chapter 25: Captured

Storm's POV:

"Thanks so much for seeing me Nigel," I say. I watched as he and Sherry finished moving the last bit of furniture into their new house.

"Oh sure thing Storm. It's great seeing you after so long. How was your Thanksgiving break and your Christmas break?" Nigel asks, curiously.

"Eh. Kind of crazy," I reply.

"Not the best eh?" Sherry says. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Nope. And lately, I've been in the dumps," I say. Nigel stared at me before muttering to Sherry in Irish. She quickly left the room. "What?" I ask.

"Storm, why are you here? You clearly want something," He says.

"I just can't pop in and saw hi to an old friend?" I say. He raised an eyebrow. "Alright, I found out some news about Cyrus and I'm not sure how to handle it," I say.

I explained to him about his boss Vinnie. "Well I know Vinnie but he doesn't know me. I've been keeping tabs on him and his organization. Him and Marcelo, Cain's father. Neither of them makes a move without me knowing. But still, they can change course of plans at any second," Nigel says.

"Yeah and?" I say.

"Your father's right about Vinnie. He's faced sexual assault charges; sexual harassment charges; arson; armed robbery charges in the past. He's been smart to steer clear of the law these past four years but that doesn't mean he's not up to his old ways. He uses his charms & good looks to get what he wants. Most women fall for it and don't realize the trouble they're in until it's far too late," He explains.

"And what about Marcelo? I met him and he seems like a good guy. Just a bit intimidating," I say.

"True. That's what Marcelo does. He uses his appearance to intimidate people. He has a wife and child, Cain. Whom you've met...and had relations with," He says, eyeing me.

I rubbed the back of my neck. "I couldn't help myself. And Cain is a great guy. Him and Cyrus are most definitely polar opposites, like night and day," I reply.

Nigel raised his eyebrow. "Storm, who do you want to be with? You've been with Cyrus and Cain. I don't like jumping to conclusions without some evidence but it seems like you're just stringing them along just to see who gives you more attention," He says. I stared at him. "It appears Cain gives you the love & affection you so crave but Cyrus puts you in your place and sexes you just right and you don't want to let him go because of it. How bout it? Am I in the ballpark?" He asks.

I glared at him. "For your information, there's a side of Cyrus not a lot of people see. Same goes for Cain. According to Drew and Lucille, Cain pinned a few of his father's coworkers against each other just for entertainment," I retort.

"Yes, I've heard about that. I never said Cain was a saint himself. Him and Cyrus are most definitely different but they're not that far apart than they both think. They share some characteristics," He replies.

I sighed. "But you are right. I love Cain and I love Cyrus. No matter how much me and Cyrus get into it, I always find my way back into his arms," I say.

"And his bed," Nigel mutter. I threw a pillow at his head. He laughed as he caught it.

"No but seriously. Cain shows me love and affection but there is a side of him that I don't like. Same goes for Cyrus. The way he knows how to dick me down and love me right but he always finds a way to piss me off again. I don't know who I want to be with. And it doesn't help that I've been sleeping with Bailey too," I say.