Chapter 13: Bad Day

Storm's POV:

"Bailey, this UniHybrid stuff...is it easy?" I question. She explained to me what was happening to me. I am now a UniHybrid, the most powerful being in the universe.

I am every magical being in one body, while also having the ability to absorb any mutant's power. The way she described this made it sound like I am unstoppable.

But of course Bailey said that I may be powerful but I was NOT invincible. I could still get taken down just like any other supernatural being.

But it was gonna be awhile because UniHybrids don't go down easy. UniHybrids are incredibly tough and hard to kill. They're very fast and highly intelligent.

"Of course not Storm. But lucky for you, you're at United Academy. You can now go to different classes and learn more about your powers. You can train and learn to control them," She explains.

"And as for the mutant powers?" I ask, curiously.

"First, you have to absorb a mutant's power in order to learn how to use it," She answers. Okay. Easy enough. You say that now. What's that supposed to mean?

Absorbing a mutant's power isn't an great feeling. Your energy will be drained in doing so. So try absorbing one mutant power at a time.

Give your body time to adjust to it. Alright. I was snapped out of my thoughts when two boys sat down in front of us. I looked at Bailey as she looked at me.

I immediately recognized them. I saw them last night, a few hours before I absorbed the Galaxy Orb. One's name was Cyrus. I didn't know the other one.

"Hey ladies. We've never seen you around here before. You new in town or something?" One asks, staring at me.

I glanced at Bailey. "Who's asking?" I say, with attitude.

"We are, teddy bear," Cyrus says. I stared at him. Did he just call me teddy bear? Yep. I don't look like a damn teddy bear.

"What did you just call me?" I ask, defensively.

"Teddy bear. You look like you are very cuddly," Cyrus replies. He lying. Most definitely.

"So what are your names?" The other boy questions.

"I'm Bailey. This here is Storm," Bailey replies.

"Storm the American," Cyrus says, grinning. I rolled my eyes. I FREAKIN HATE THIS!!

"Please stop calling me an American. I know I'm from America but I moved here to Ireland now," I note.

"So what are your names?" Bailey asks, as she took a bite of her pizza.

"I'm Drew. This is my best friend, Cyrus," Drew answers. So that's his name...Drew.

"Nice to meet you ladies. We outta hang out sometime," Cyrus says.

"No thanks. Not interested in fucking either of you because I'm sure that's why you came over to talk to us," I say, harshly.

Cyrus seemed taken aback by that. "Why so hostile? We just tryna get to know you," He says.

"And by that, you mean you tryna fuck?" Bailey guesses.

"We can't just have a normal conversation?" Drew says, irritably.

"Because that's not what you're over here for," Bailey replies, lowly. We stood up and walked away. I looked over at Bailey as we threw our lunch away.