Chapter 29: That Bitch

Storm's POV:
⚠️Trigger Warning For This Chapter⚠️

"What do you want to talk about Storm?" Cyrus asks, as he sat down beside me. After we ran through the woods as wolves, I wanted to talk to him.

I frowned. "Cyrus, why do I always come after Lucille? If I'm your mate, how come I come second to her?" I question.

"Lucille is different. I had a crush on her. She isn't my mate but I feel feelings for her. And seeing her at the beginning of the year brought back feelings I thought were long gone," He explains.

"What about me? Drew said you only pursued me because I wouldn't sleep with you," I reply.

"That's true. I'm used to girls dropping their panties for me so when you didn't do it and quickly dismissed me, I was confused," He explains.

"As I said before, I'm not like other bitches. I have respect for myself. And I know better to bust my pussy open for a dude just because he showed me some attention," I reply.

He tilted his head. "You let Cain hit at the party at the beginning of the year?" He states.

"Number one: he didn't like me because I accidentally attacked a classmate all because I was jealous. And number two: I was helping him get over Lucille after he saw you two together that night," I correct.

"I guess that was bad on my part," He says, sheepishly.

"Cain said you have a habit of swooping in and stealing girls that don't belong to you. Any girl you come across, they immediately fall for you and leave their boyfriends," I say.

"That's not my problem. If they choose to leave them, that's not my fault. As I said, I'm used to girls dropping panties for me so I just fulfill their desires," He explains.

I stared at him. "Cain was right about you. You only care about a woman just so you can get in her pants," I say. He sat up and crossed his arms.

"Cain has been telling a lot of stories about me. Nothing about himself huh? Tryna paint himself as a saint?" He says.

"Oh I know he's no saint. I don't know much about him but—" He cut me off.

"No buts Storm! You don't know Cain as well you think you do. You can paint himself as this well loved guy but trust me he's not!! He's an asshole!" He rants.

"And what about you?" I ask. He stared at me.

"You're no saint yourself either, human turned UniHybrid. I actually did my research on you. Catherine was right. You are an evil delinquent. In and out of juvenile detention and jail. Been suspended and got expelled from your previous school. That why you moved to Lucky Springs," He replies.

I smirked. "You don't know when to leave shit alone huh?" I say.

"You can't be talking. I found your note at the Seaside Hotel in Billsharp County," He says. I smiled.

"We should get home Cyrus. It's late," I say. He nodded. I honestly wanted to go home because I was tired. "One more thing Cyrus," I say.

"What?" He says.

"If you have a mate, why do you want to fuck other girls?" I ask, curiously.