Chapter 27: Make A Deal

Storm's POV:
⚠️18+ In This Chapter⚠️

I stared at the TV, not even really watching whatever was on the screen. I slowly looked over at Cain. He was scrolling through Instagram on his phone.

We were in my house in the living room. Of course Dad didn't trust any boys in our rooms so me and Brooklyn kept boys downstairs.

And ever since I was kidnapped by Vinnie, he's upped security wherever we go. I looked over at the four security guards keeping watch on me.

I rolled my eyes before turning to Cain. "Cain?" I call out.

"Hmm?" He answers. He looked up at me. He furrowed his brows. "Why are you crying?" He asks, wiping away a tear.

I hadn't even realized I was crying. I quickly wiped away my tears. "You good?" I ask, as if I weren't crying.

"You're the one crying and you're asking if I'm good?" He says. I nodded. "Storm, I know you called me over here to hang out but I'm just—" I cut him off by kissing him.

"Look I'm sorry. I'm sorry I slept with Cyrus but I'm done with him! You two drive me crazy and I can't take it when you go at it over some petty shit!" I exclaim.

"Storm, Cyrus and I had beef long before you arrived," He replies. He turned to me. "And I'm not mad at you for sleeping with him. I'm upset because I know you're gonna choose him. All girls do," He says, sadly.

I wrapped my arms around him. "You're here, aren't you? Besides, he's been too busy with Lucille to talk to me. Bailey told me Drew told her Cyrus has been inviting Lucille over frequently. Apparently him being part of student council made them closer," I reply.

He pulled me into his lap and kissed me. "And you're not jealous?" He asks. I shook my head.

"Nope. I'm actually happy for them. I mean they were high school sweethearts...technically middle school sweethearts but close enough. They need this and I need you." I say, before kissing him.

He smiled and kissed me. He stroked my hair and leaned over me. "Hands off my daughter!!" Dad demands, as he entered the room. He pulled Cain off of me.

I glared at him as has dragged Cain out the door. "I'll text you later Storm!" Cain calls over his shoulder. I stared at Dad as he sat down next to me.

"Seriously?" I say.

"Storm, I'm just protecting you," He says.

"There's a difference between being protective and overprotective." I say, before storming off upstairs to my room. I walked in the door to find Brooklyn was sitting on my bed.

"Dad bothering you too?" She asks. I nodded. "At first, it was cute and necessary but now I think he's overdoing it. I miss my freedoms. Can't be out pass 8:00; can't have friends over pass 9:00; no friends can sleep over anymore. Like damn, we can't have fun no more," She rants.

"It's fucking hell." I reply, before flopping down on my bed. "I don't know what to do anymore Brooklyn. I can't stay on campus anymore but at least GiGi has somewhere to stay," I say.

"Yeah but now you can't see Bailey as often as you'd like. Or Cain...or even Cyrus," She says. I sat up and glared at her.

"Don't even mention that fuck nigga," I say, angrily.