Chapter 17: Ruthless

Storm's POV:
⚠️ 18+ In This Chapter ⚠️

"You can't avoid him forever Storm." Bailey says, as she hopped out the shower. I rolled my eyes and looked at her.

"I have to. I don't want a relationship with Cyrus. I don't like him!" I say, irritably.

"But you like him enough to let him dick you down," She retorts. I scoffed as I looked over at her.

"Who side are you on?!" I exclaim.

"No one's! Neither of you should be fucking each other. Cyrus is with Lucille. We've established that. For God's sake, she gives him head so much, it's like clockwork," She notes.

"Yeah! And she's supposed to be with Cain. Though, he said they broke up after almost two years together," I add. She scoffs. "What?" I ask.

"Nothing." She says, as she finished putting on her shirt. "Now I've gotta go," She says.

"Where?" I ask, curiously. She sighed as she turned to look at me.

"If you must know, I'm going across town to see my surrogate mother," She says.

"I thought you didn't like her?" I ask.

"I didn't say that. I said I don't her smothering me . There's a difference." She says, before grabbing her keys and heading out the door.

As soon as she opened it, Drew was standing on the other side, ready to knock. "Oh! Sorry. Bailey, can I talk to you right quick?" He asks.

Bailey stepped back. "Ummm, I'm actually going somewhere," She says, softly.

"It'll be quick," Drew replies. Bailey looked back at me. I held up my hands and made my way towards the door.

"I'm on my way out," I say, quickly. I ran out the door and down the hall. I hid behind a door and waited for Drew to enter the dorm.

I snuck back over the door and pressed my ear against it. "What is it Drew?" Bailey asks.

"Why you so cold against me? What have I done to you to make you hate me?" Drew questions, in a irritable tone.

"For one: you're a magic. Why would I give any of you the time of day?" Bailey retorts, harshly. Oh yeah. I forgot magical beings and mutants hate each other.

It's a stupid ongoing feud. "Your best friend/roommate is a magic," Drew notes.

"She's an exception!" Bailey corrects.

"Oh so when it's Storm, it's okay but God forbid it's anyone else who also shows you affect— You know what? Fuck this. I've tried to be nice to your evil ass but all you mutants are exactly alike: dangerous and always causing chaos!" Drew yells.

Bailey scoffs. "We're the ones causing chaos?! Your best friend is fucking mine while also fucking Lucille, WHO'S ALSO FUCKING CAIN!! But we're the ones causing chaos!?" She shouts.

Checkmate. I then heard a scuffle. Then all went silent. Then I heard suction. No way. ARE THEY— YEAAAAHHHH. You got good hearing, remember?