Chapter 2: Killer

Cyrus's POV:

I sat in the semi dark room. It was only illuminated by a single white light in the center of the room above my head. I looked around the room then down at my hands.

I was handcuffed to the metal ring in the middle of the table. I leaned back in my chair as I swished my right leg from side to side. Soon enough, the door opened.

In walked three men, two in wearing suits and one security guard. The men in suits slowly approached the table and sat down in front of me.

They stared at me and smiled. "How you doing there young man? I see you aren't in your wolf form. How come?" One asks. I shrugged and just sat there.

"Look kid, we know there's more of you. Let's just make this easier for both of us," The other says. I turned my attention to him. "If you don't, we're gonna be here a hell of long time," He adds.

I still didn't reply. There was nothing but silence in the room. The only sound was of the clock ticking on the wall. The two men stared at me before looking at each other.

"Son, we just want some answers. I mean...you're a werewolf. How is that even possible? Are there more of you? Are there even more creatures like you?" The first guy asks.

I growled a little. "Oh you don't like that huh mutt? Being called names?" The other guy says. I rolled my eyes and frowned.

"Look, you two playing 'Good Cop, Bad Cop' is so old and cliché. But if that's how you wanna play the roles, then let's play," I finally spoke.

"Oh so you can talk?" The Bad Cop says.

"Duh," I reply, sarcastically.

"So why don't you tell us about yourself. Hmm? How are you a werewolf? Are there anymore creatures that—" I cut off Good Cop.

"I would like it if you would refrain from calling me a 'creature'," I say, through gritted teeth.

"Oh mutt don't like being called names?" Bad Cop says. I stared at him. I made my eyes turn yellow. Both men quickly jumped up and stared at me.

I smirked and made my eyes go back to normal. "Pussies," I laughed. I looked over at the security guard. He looked ready to piss his pants.

The two men looked at him. "It's all good. Look young man—" I cut off Good Cop.

"My name is Brandon," I lie.

"Okay...Brandon. Are there any more....people like you? People who can turn into animals? Do you have any powers?" He questions. I rolled my eyes.

I looked up at the clock on the wall. Two more minutes. "Nope. I'm the only one," I lie.

"Oh come on kid. You mean to tell me you're the only werewolf out there? Come on. Someone had to have turned you or even birthed you," The Bad Cop scoffs.

I didn't say anything. Let me take him out!! No Ryan. Not yet. He's annoying the fuck outta me! How do you think I feel?! I wanna rip his goddamn throat out!

I once again looked up at the clock again. Okay 40 more seconds. Bad Cop also looked up at the clock. "What, you got somewhere to be?" He says.