Chapter 55: What's Next?

Storm's POV:
⚠️18+ In This Chapter⚠️

"I can't believe it. You've been helping him, Storm," Dad says, angrily. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. Dad, Mom, Cyrus, everyone was mad at me.

Because Vinnie snitched on me and told everybody I had an agreement with him. "For the last time Dad, we had an agreement: I find Nyla and take her to him. He provides protection for us while also backing off from us in the meantime," I reply.

"Protection?" He repeats.

"He promised not to mess with us as long as I didn't break our agreement. Ever wonder why we didn't see Vinnie for long awhile?" I say.

"And why did he suddenly decide to come for you now?" Cyrus questions. I looked down at my fingers.

"That day he forced me to give Drew head and I choked," I answer, quietly.

"YOU WHAT?!" Dad shouts. He looked at Drew, who backed up.

"Dad, it wasn't Drew's fault! It was Vinnie! He forced me! He held a gun to my head and as you repeatedly pointed out, all he needed was a clean shot and I was dead. He forced me to suck Drew's dick then he made me gag. I choked and couldn't breathe. That's when I broke off our agreement and he got mad. I told him he could find Nyla by himself," I explain.

"And now he's dead," Mom says.

"When were you going to tell me this?" Cyrus asks.

"Never. Vinnie said he would distract you while i would distract my Dad. It was hard to do my job because Vinnie kept popping up everywhere I went to make sure I was still in our little agreement," I reply.

"So you're making deals with the enemy now Storm? Looks like Angel wasn't the only one who should be demonized," Lucille notes. I glared at her.

"Why the hell are you still here? This has nothing to do with you," I state.

"Don't talk to her like that. You're just mad because you're in trouble right now," Cyrus says.

"Cyrus, fuck. Off. Dude," I retort.

"Storm! You are already in enough trouble. Don't make this worse," Mom says. I put my hands in my hair.

"I literally just risked my life for every supernatural being and human being on this planet and this is the thanks I get," I mutter.

"Thanks," Mom says, quietly. I stood up and stormed out the door. I headed out to the woods. I transformed into a wolf and ran out into the wilderness.

I ran around, not really focused on going anywhere. I came to a waterfall. I sat down on my hind legs and looked up at the moon. I heard footsteps from behind me.

I looked behind me to see Bailey. She approached me slowly. "Good thing I'm faster than everyone else," She says. She came up and stood beside me.

I shifted back into a human. "You were always a fast mutant," I state. She smiled and turned to me.

"Storm, we really appreciate what you did for us. You saved us. Our future. But you worked with Vinnie. Do you know how dangerous that is?" She says.