Chapter 9: Discoveries

Storm's POV:

I snuck into girls dorm building and headed for my dorm. I managed to sneak inside quietly. I let out a breathe of relief.

I headed for my room just to be met with an already awake Bailey. She was staring at my pictures I had set up. "The fuck are you doing in my room!?" I yell.

She looked at me with an annoyed look on her face. "Number one: quiet down. People are still sleeping. Number two: don't take that tone with me bitch. You're the one who snuck out all night. You're lucky it's just me who caught you," She replies, glaring at me.

"I got a pass from the school. Since I'm new in town, they let me off with a hook but I can't do it again," I reply.

"Naw duh, dumbass," She retorts. I rolled my eyes. "So what did you do all night? Did Cain go see you in the clock tower?" She questions. I shook my head.

"Nope. I went out with a friend of mine. I kind of owe him. He saved my life twice now. Last night, someone was trying to kill me and he saved me," I say.

She rolled her eyes. "Look Storm, if you don't want to tell me, just say that. No need to lie dude." She says, as she walked around me to her room.

"No I'm serious. I didn't believe it at first but he had a video. Someone was waiting for me in the Clock Tower but it wasn't Cain. It was...someone. I don't know who though," I explain.

"Maybe it's someone you pissed off," She suggests.

"I haven't even been here long enough to make anyone my enemy," I note. I walked over and leaned against her door. I looked over at her.

I noticed she still had her red contacts in, the same contacts from the party. Then I thought of something. She noticed me staring. "What?" She asks, curiously.

"Bailey have you ever seen anything weird here in Lucky Springs? Like weird things happening around you?" I question. She stared at me then moved closer.

"Weird how?" She asks.

"Like just weird people. I can't help but feel like something else happened last night. I went out with a friend, we talked. He asked me if I ever saw anything weird lately....I don't remember anything else unfortunately. He also said that this academy is no ordinary school," I say.

She tilted her head. Then her eyes suddenly widened. There was a sudden knock on the front door. Bailey quickly ran over to answer it.

It was Taylor, our director. "Morning ladies. Classes start in half an hour. So go ahead and get ready," She says. Bailey quickly pulled her out the door but not before giving me a look.

Weird. I went ahead and took a shower. I got dressed and ready for classes. I headed out the door and towards my first class. "Ah, English. Easy," I mutter.

I walked in and all eyes were on me. "Is there a fucking problem?" I say, loudly. Someone cleared their throat. I turned my head to see the teacher.

"Have a seat, young lady. You're late," She says.

"The bell hasn't even rung yet," I note.

"You're meant to be in class two minutes before the bell," She replies.

"Probably should write that down on the schedules of new students then," I retort. I heard some oohs.