Chapter 18: Worlds Collide

Cyrus's POV:
⚠️18+ In This Chapter⚠️

I glanced over at Drew as he tied his shoes. I felt insanely guilty. Because of me, everyone at United Academy had to move back home.

Now no one is allowed to live on campus now. If I hadn't fought Cain, everyone would still have the opportunity to live on campus. I couldn't control myself that day.

Once Storm left, Cain started talking about how he ate her out. I don't know what happened to me. Next thing I know is I'm punching him in his face.

I'm lucky I didn't get expelled. United Academy has a zero tolerance policy on fighting. Principal Garcia said she was debating on what to do with me.

My Mom talked to her and said she was still thinking about what to do next. Right now, she just wants to focus on her son, Cain.

I was snapped out of my head when Drew stood up. "Drew? I'm sorry man. I-I....I don't know what to say man," I say, sadly. He sighs before looking at me.

"I'm not mad at you, Cyrus. If I was in your shoes, I'd do the same thing. Nobody is gonna talk about eating my girl's pussy and we're not gonna fight," He replies.

I frowned. "Storm is not my girl. I can't stand her," I retort. He gave me a look. "Look, one minute we're cool. The next, we're at each other's throats," I add.

"And the next, you're inside her guts," He says. I rolled my eyes before I playfully slapped the back of his head.

"Let's go. We don't wanna keep Marcelo waiting," I say. He inhaled sharply as he turned to look at me.

"I don't think Marcelo wants to see you, Cyrus. After you broke Cain's wrist, you know..." He says.

"I'm not scared of Marcelo." I reply, as I walked around him out the door. He followed me. We headed out to the matte black Jeep in the parking lot.

Standing beside it was Vinnie. He's been much better now that's taking his medication for his seizures. Turns out he didn't like taking them.

He stopped taking them for three days and that's when he experienced an episode. Now he has an assistant to let him know when it's time to take his medicine.

Vinnie looked up at us when we approached him. He chuckled when he saw me. "What's funny?" I ask.

"You. Cyrus you got some real balls to show up today," He says.

"Why? Why wouldn't I show up?" I ask, even though I already knew the answer.

"Marcelo really doesn't want to see the assassin who attacked his son at school. What happened between you two to make you break his wrist?" He says.

"Long story. Look, I'm not afraid of Marcelo. I'm here whether he likes it or not," I say.

"I don't like it." Marcelo booms as he walked up to me. He glared at me with so much hatred in his eyes. I was unfazed. "But since you are here, you're gonna help me with a mission. Just the two of us," He adds.

"Fine with me," I say, completely unbothered. He scoffs as he grabbed my arm and roughly pulled me around Vinnie's Jeep.

He pulled me over to another car. He opened the door and pushed me inside. He keeps putting his hands on me, it's a wrap!!